Socom Feedback report

people run too fast, there needs to be some kind of movement penalty for carrying two heavy guns. which in itself is an issue, really should have only 1 primary. I can understand sub machine guns being a secondary, but a heavy machine gun should not be a secondary weapon nor should a shotgun or a sniper rifle. So there are two issues here, people running to fast to start with and the ability to have any weapon as a backup. Oh and please put handguns in the game, I seriously miss sneaking up on enemies and one shot to the back of the head from my pistol.

Long range accuracy on every gun besides assault rifle and sniper rifle needs to be toned down a bit, can't tell you how many times I've been killed by a guy poking out of cover with a sub machine gun half way across the map, it's just come on. It's a close quarter gun for a reason, At long distance it's ineffective.

I reserve judgment on the lobby issue until the party system has been implemented and I can try it out. I'm willing to give it it's due.

The delayed spawning is annoying. watched half a round of a 5-5 tied game before spawning and being knifed instantaneously.

The camera system is fine, just needs the ability to switch shoulders.

I can go either way on the lean issue.

Having the fact that I'm completing an objective announced to the entire room, completely removes the elements of stealth and surprise. No longer do people have to stand watch over objectives and protect them, then can just go running around and wait to be told where the action is. Kind of defeats the purpose of tactical awareness to me.

These are the issues annoying me atm, I know some of them are repeats, I do apologize for that.. Have a nice day

Edited by Razor_T_McCutchn

SUGGESTIONS I AGREE WITH:

-There is a myriad of camera issues in this game, especially when trying to run up hill, or look around a corner.

-Spawn Delay needs fixed.

-Classic Mic does not work even close to the way it did in old socoms, just make it open mic like in respawn.

-Take away the advertisement of objectives when in classic mode, that really makes it hard for the offensive team to get anything done with stealth.

SUGGESTION I WILL NOW REFUTE:

-Player speed is not way too fast. I'd rather my player be quick and responsive than slow and sluggish. However I will admit that sometimes my look speed can't keep up with a running player, that's not good either. If you slow them down, don't do it by much! I'd say a <5% slowdown in running speed would be overly sufficient.

-Lean mode is not necessary

-Do not take away cover mode in classic

Suggestions of my own:

-I have noticed that when firing at a long range target it is easier to hit them zoomed all the way out in over the shoulder mode than it is to hit them when scoped in with an ACOG or Reflex site.

-Let me download Abandoned.

-big sniper rifle damage UP just a little

• Directors
It was like that in S2, hence why Black was a no-boom tourney. Hell it was worse on S2, since there were so many maps you could get naded right off the bat in the spawn.

Remember S3 Tidal Fury? If you didn't rush right up under the cliffs at spawn in small map, the ruin spawn would own you with nads.... good times. Not.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk