I can't play socom for extended periods of time like I can other games and I'm not a huge fan of Black ops. Lately I've been playing MW2, but I always go to Black Ops because none of my friends play MW2 anymore. So if anyone is interested in playing some good ol' fashioned MW2 send me an invite.

PSN = Peebrain

There were definitely improvements in BO, but as a whole MW2 was so much better. Much smoother gameplay, people actually die when you shoot them, and the maps are so much better in MW2. The maps are a big thing for me. I HATE all the maps in BO except Jungle, every map in that game is just more combat in a city with a different layout. MW2 had your cities, your jungles, your deserts, rain plus some CoD 4 maps which were even better than MW2 maps. Once treyarch learns to make maps, then maybe we'll see. But on a lighter side, I'll add you next time I'm on Red.

p.s. Nuketown is just fucking retarted.

Edited by Peebrain

There were definitely improvements in BO, but as a whole MW2 was so much better. Much smoother gameplay, people actually die when you shoot them, and the maps are so much better in MW2. The maps are a big thing for me. I HATE all the maps in BO except Jungle, every map in that game is just more combat in a city with a different layout. MW2 had your cities, your jungles, your deserts, rain plus some CoD 4 maps which were even better than MW2 maps. Once treyarch learns to make maps, then maybe we'll see. But on a lighter side, I'll add you next time I'm on Red.

p.s. Nuketown is just fucking retarted.

Retarded like Highrise, Rust, and Trailerpark? but seriously... the only thing i didn't like about MW2 was the killstreak stacks and the stupid nuke.