Please help make APC Founder rich and famous!

I am Diezel. I am one of the co-founders of APC. I am also a stand up comedian and perform throughout the country. I have recently entered an online contest that will draw attention from industry talent scouts and has a grand prize of 10k. i'm getting married in december and could really use that money to help pay for the wedding.

You can vote once a day and so i'm asking for your support. it's very easy to do.

It's still the first round and there are 10 days to go. I have slipped down to number 4 of 350 mostly b/c i was without a laptop for a couple days and couldn't keep the promotional machine rolling.

Please vote for me daily. Wear a color arm band or put a sticky note on your desk to remind yourself to vote for me daily and please forward this email to your email address books.

Please please please keep voting and please get the word out.

Here is the link:

click on it. register at the top of the page, confirm the registration and vote daily... it's that easy!!!!

http://www.famecast.com/contest/stage.php?stage_id=44&round_id=178&artist_id=7733

Thank you for your help and support.

Ken

thanks everyone. I'm still at 3 which is good b/c it looks like i'll make the top 50 and get to the next round but i think that votes carryover so please keep voting.

If you've got myspace or facebook then please throw up a bulletin for me.

for those of you in the chicagoland area i'll be at the Improv all weekend opening for Charlie Murphy from the Chappelle show so feel free to come on by!

KG

http://www.kengarr.com

http://www.myspace.com/kengarr

i registered 2 days ago.. and i dont seem to be getting confirmation emails. .i have tried to have them re-send 3-4 times.. i have added to spam list and still nothing.. i would love to vote and help out but i am having some weird issues.. i will keep trying and good stuff staying #3