Anyone doing Tough Mudder?

I know there are some badasses on this forum...or at least those who think they are :) .....and I thought that perhaps some UF players here are going to go kick it up doing the Tough Mudder. I only thought of it as I was here on UF and I've got mine coming up this Sunday in Devil's Head, WI. I and my 10-person team, HorsePony Don't Die, have a 10am start time.

Few of my friends and I did Warrior Dash two years ago and vowed never to do that again simply because it as more of a casual cake walk than anything.

We heard about this thing, specifically running through live wire, and thought it was crazy enough for us.

Anyway...if anyone else is doing it, would love to hear it.

And if anyone is doing the one in WI, lemme know, we'll have a celebratory beer afterwards!

One of my team members will be taking video the entire time, so perhaps I may have something to show after.

We wanna kill it all while trying to protect body parts, as I still have the Chicago Marathon to do in October.

http://toughmudder.com/

(They've raised over $1.3 million so far for the Wounded Warrior Project!)

- TOW

I had to google it because I have never heard of it, but dude that shit is intense. It looks really fun too, I wanna try that giant slip n slid. I'm happy that there raising money for soldiers too. How do you feel the day after though. lol.

Its not coming to Canada till August of 2012. damn.

Edited by darth_cedaus

I had to google it because I have never heard of it, but dude that shit is intense. It looks really fun too, I wanna try that giant slip n slid. I'm happy that there raising money for soldiers too. How do you feel the day after though. lol.

Its not coming to Canada till August of 2012. damn.

For once something like this even makes it to Canada, I wont argue about the distance and the dates ! lol I definitely have to check it out !