For BF3

• Directors

As stated in this weeks Sit Rep, there are plans for the BF3 tournament once we confirm that clans will be able to match up... we have been burned by EA before so we need to see it before we are 100% sure

As stated in this weeks Sit Rep, there are plans for the BF3 tournament once we confirm that clans will be able to match up... we have been burned by EA before so we need to see it before we are 100% sure

They are planning the other "big event"

So I'm sure there will be a way to have private matches.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

They are planning the other "big event"

So I'm sure there will be a way to have private matches.

The last BF didn't have private rooms, right?

Edited by IRISH BULL

Also, if you plan on buying it used, be prepared for this also:

http://www.vg247.com/2011/10/13/battlefield-3s-online-pass-confirmed/#more-209043

Responding to a fan question on Twitter, gameplay designer Alan Kertz confirmed that only copies of the game purchased new will include full access to its multiplayer.

“You can also purchase an online pass for a used copy,†he said.

Asked why users have to pay to play a second hand game, Kertz responded:

“Because servers cost money, and used games don’t make developers any money.â€

The move is not unexpected as executive producer Patrick Bach had dropped strong hints – and because EA has implemented Online pass systems in most recent high profile releases.

EA has expressed its delight in the system’s modest returns, which it describes as “found revenueâ€.

Battlefield 3 releases on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 at the end of the month.

Wrath. I don't think [sCK] will because I've asked the members and they want to run with MW3. But once the game (Battlefield: 3) comes out and it really looks worthwhile, things can change.

Less I see of you Criti the better XP. Na well I know DKs ggetting ready for both right now.

101st is pretty much going full force into battlefield 3. If everything works out to where you can set up scrimmages in unranked rooms, like they've been saying, hit one of us up for a friendly scrimmage, let's say a week or so in. http://101stscreamingeagles.net/forums

So anyone else get a DICE DEV TEAM DOG TAG? I apparently stabbed Pawel_Proxy twice while playing tonight. :thumb:

I have two of them. I was like I owned a DICE member epic win lol.

As far as private matches go your better off finding a empty server. Theres filters for sizes.