Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

BF3 Longest Head Shot

I got 440 last night, still tying to beat NghtHwk with 6 something. I'm still trying to snipe a helo pilot, watched one guy do it and shit was crazy lol

sent from the ravens nest via tapatalk

497M

I was on top of the Trainyard roof on the canals and popped his melon on the deck of the Aircraft carrier trying to get in a chopper.

The damn bullet must have dropped 50ft by the time it hit. LOL

nighthawk, how the hell do you get over 600m? I don't think there's a map long enough.

Yes it would have been epic without being planned but pretty cool anyways.

I got a 305m headshot on a chopper pilot on Oman last night. I was on top of the tall hotel and dropped that bird instantly. I wish he was close enough for me to jump in.