Forza Motorsport 2

Wow this is unbelieveable...I have not been on my 360 in about 4-5 months and when I log on I get the following message "You can no longer use the username smokeosama on XBOX Live." So now I went through the hassle of trying to get every variation of smokeosama (ex. sm0ke0sama or 5mokeosama) and it appears microshaft has registered every one. I outsmarted them for now by making my username APCsmokeosama and when I logged on with that name (I did not have to pay the new name fee) the message in my message box stated:

"You were prompted to change your Gamertag due to the use of inappropriate or reserved text. Please ensure your new Gamertag abides by the LIVE Code of Conduct, which can be seen in Policy information under Account Management or on Xbox.com"

I now have no friends on my friends list or anything, giving me yet another reason why I HATE the 360. >:(

Chili-Palmer ]

It made you change your name' date=' so why would it charge you again..!?

With Smoke Osama in the name you might have to change it again when they get around to it. ;)

I am surprised it deleted your friends list though..

[/quote']

The friends list reappeared today lol, very odd. If they make me change my name again I'll be pissed.

Guest Reverend Gator

I love all the old muscle cars of the late 60's and the 70's over all the late model, weedeater sounding, Too Fast Too Furious sissy cars on there.

So far I've gotten the :

'69 Camero SS

'68 Shelby GT 5000

'70 Chevelle SS

'69 Charger R/T