[TDH] RESPECTFULLY BOWING OUT OF UF BLACK

As CLAN LEADER of [TDH], we are pulling out of UF BLACK. This clan is going through a tough transition. COD 4 is mainly to blame. Most of TDH is playing the game and loving it. We have a small amount of stragglers who have yet to get a PS3. Work schedule, availability, who knows, I am having severe difficulty getting people to practice, play or what have you. I believe that it would be in our best interest, as well as not to insult the integrity of URGENT FURY and its participants that we leave while the leaving is good.

As CLAN LEADER, I extend my deepest oppologies for wasting every ones time and effort. Please excuse us.

TEAM DOUBLE HELIX greatly thankfull for the oppertunity to be a part of gaming history with all who participate in any coveted URGENT FURY event. It is an honor and a GREAT PRIVALAGE ! Hopefully, this will not be our last appearance. TDH looks forward to an oppertunity to be invited to a COD 4 event in the future. As well as a CONFRONTATION tourney when it presents itself.

To all who remain.......TDH wishes you the best of luck. Givem hell ! May the best TEAM win.

Thanks again for the experiance, TIP-TOE [TDH] CLAN LEADER

Understandable, as im sure alot of clans now a days are going through transitions right now to next gen consoles.

Rooster, and I will work with Smoke on revising the schedule, and make sure that Black continues to run smoothly

Ouch, Its very hard in a situation like your in. Chili's '//arriors went through the same thing last uFBlack.

I just wish we could figure out a way to keep you guys going and with all your people. Is it a total waste of time to try or Is the clan that far gone. What are you working with for numbers?

Well..........LOST CAUSE !!! The clan is still very strong.......in COD 4. LOL. We have about 8-10 SOCOM people who dont have PS3's. Its hard to get the COD guys to pry themselves away. Now that the CORE people are into the "OTHER WOMAN". The ones left behind are loosing the drive to play amongst themselves cause the others are not there. TDH COUNCIL was hoping the tourney would rally everyone back into shape, (at least the COUNCIL was hopeing) and make this our official last SOCOM COMBINED ASSAULT swan song. Or exit if you will. My brilliant plan did not work. I am disappointed in the lack of enthusiasim.

However......TDH is and will be GREATLY interested in any future tourney's involving COD 4, and CONFRONTATION upon its release. Ultimately its release is what this clan is interested in the most.

So...... welcome to my HEADACHE........any aspirin ?

Thanks for letting me vent ! TIP-TOE

Well..........LOST CAUSE !!! The clan is still very strong.......in COD 4. LOL. We have about 8-10 SOCOM people who dont have PS3's. Its hard to get the COD guys to pry themselves away. Now that the CORE people are into the "OTHER WOMAN". The ones left behind are loosing the drive to play amongst themselves cause the others are not there. TDH COUNCIL was hoping the tourney would rally everyone back into shape, (at least the COUNCIL was hopeing) and make this our official last SOCOM COMBINED ASSAULT swan song. Or exit if you will. My brilliant plan did not work. I am disappointed in the lack of enthusiasim.

However......TDH is and will be GREATLY interested in any  future tourney's involving COD 4, and CONFRONTATION upon its release. Ultimately its release is what this clan is interested in the most.

So...... welcome to my HEADACHE........any aspirin ?

Thanks for letting me vent !                             TIP-TOE

Cant explain double post........abviously Im doing something stupid ! Ya think ? Ya.........I know ! LMAO

TIP-TOE

MAN I think We know exactly what your going through in COU. We have struggled during the re-build and some guys have floated over to COD and like it because people actually die when you shoot them. But Contract and I work real hard keeping everyone together and doing our bets to call evryone to get on for practice and war time....so I understand bro....good luck to you man

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

We've gone through the same too.

There's only so much you can do unfortunately. We're tossing around ideas, trying to make the transition smoother, but it's difficult.

My advice is to be patient, keep your word and stay the course. It'll work it's self out in time.

Well form what I hear, we are not the norm. Currently we are playing in both Crucible and Black. We have had a great showing on both games.

During the last couple of tournaments we had people just king of lose interest in Socom. I think that was because that was basically all anyone played. We usually had just enough to fill the roster on war night and that would happen just prior to war time. COD has basically revived the fire to play Socom for a lot of our guys.

Every Socom war that has been fought we had a full 16 players in the room practicing a full hour and a half prior to the war, with several other people who signed in, just to find that our room was full.

For us, having another game that we play has been beneficial for our team. It gives those who play COD so time away from Socom during the week and keeps Socom fresh now.

I will give you the details on how we have made it work.

When COD came out yes we then had very little playing Socom. Most had went to COD, yet we felt that abandoning those left behind was not an option. These were in fact our teammates, so we had to try and be as fair as possible with our decisions. You can't hold people back from wanting to play COD nor leave the Socomer's shorthanded so we decided to institute the following.

We would play COD and Socom and hopefully we would get chosen to play in both of these tournaments in UF. As luck would have we were chosen. We had made a statement to our clan that if we were going to play in both, that everyone who could, would support both. That this was going to be a test as to what we could do in the future as far as gaming and being as fair and flexible as a clan that we could be. That this would be a benchmark for the future of 101 and as of now we have gotten full participation. we have had a minimum of 14-16 players on each war night helping with prewar. Like I said previously our Socom prewar room are filling up almost 2 hours prior to war with nothing but 101 members which is a big difference than what it had been the last 2 tours in UF.

Well all i know is [iMr] didn't really run into this problem mainly becouse after the end of the CT tourny most people went into a state of retirement. Ofcouce not everybody did this those who still wanted to play socom went on to make there own clans. So when the PS3 came out many of us bought it and where playing togather through out Resistance: Fall of Man and Warhawk with some on Rainbow 6 Vegas but when COD came out many [iMr] members bought it the first day and have been playing it ever since with nothing holding us back. So my advice is to hit the ground running by taking those who have jumped to the next gen and prepair them bigger and better gaming and let thoughs who our left behind keep intouch through forums or phone let we do and remember everything always works out.

Thanks for your suggestions and support. We at TDH, we're REAL tight. We base recruiting on cohesion with the clan, not so much as ability (hell, I'm clan leader, probably one of the weakest killers) and our numbers are relativly small in comparison to most of you larger clans. We are most likely going to leave COMBINED ASSAULT behind as soon as a couple of KEY people catch up with the times. The realy difficult thing is leaving behind the people who just cant catch up for now for what ever reason. THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS EQUALLY. The council recognizes that we need to attend to the needs of the whole but not forget the needs of the few. I believe it will work out in time. Unfortunately.......some will end up being left behind. For that I will be sorrowfull for. Progress and time waits for no one, especially the gaming industry. TDH COUNCIL will be patient for now, help those we can and wish those who just cant do it the very best of luck. We will keep the light on for them in the future should they find there way.....on there own (sigh)

We are however recruiting new people in COD 4, using the same requirements as we have with SOCOM. We are also in the process of re-vamping our website. TDH web team unfortunately is not as knowledgfull as most of you experianced web people. None the less......we just hit a speed bump. TDH will be back on the tracks and rolling strong as time permits.

TDH intends to be a strong honorable and respectfull clan of the future, we intend to ride along side of some of you juggernauts (you all know who you are). Some day, the TDH way ! So , keep an eye open.....we're coming to getcha ! Respectfully speaking that is. LOL.

Thanks again you all ! Thankfull, TIP-TOE [TDH] Clan Leader