Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

My New York Giants, 2007-08 NFL championship sig

Street, once you get over losing......if you get over it. here are the perameters for my Championship sig you BET you made me. A. the trophy, pref centered. B. Eli manning from the game. C. bill belichik crying/running off field. please have this to me by next sunday, thanks.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
RNG187 ]

Street' date=' once you get over losing......if you get over it. here are the perameters for my Championship sig you BET you made me. A. the trophy, pref centered. B. Eli manning from the game. C. bill belichik crying/running off field. please have this to me by next sunday, thanks.

[/quote']

You got it all wrong.

I think a crying, running Belichik should be the thing centered on there.

Then on one side, the gleaming Lombardi trophy.

Then on the other side, a broken Canon camera.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i can picture it pretty nicely....yeah i'll go with that. its interesting, b/c the 4th n 20 FINAL play of the PERFECT season for the pats ENDED at10:05 est. and Street logged out at 10:06.....i give him a week.

Guest [RiP] Medux

i thought that was a pretty dumb play on there part given points away like that early in the game..big mistake

Hey RNG what happend to my Sig quote "Down with the Patriots". I knew the Giants could do it, you guys leading the league in Sacks. 5 sacks that is is like a quarter of a season worth of sacks in one game for Brady, only sacked 21 times all season.

i tried adding undertow's and for some reason yours got screwed up in the process. n no need to flaunt that, we all know the pats egos are 6 ft under. ;D and yeah, the giants lead the nfl in sacks, all year and playoffs. so i was very happy to see that the pats o-line got their shit ROCKED