A Special THANK YOU to [\H/]'s D_Dubya

A while back, D_Dubya (then running by the same SAVAGE) had shipped us some Official Coins for the United States Air Force. This was done while he was in Afghanistan in operations. He conveyed how much he enjoyed this tournament and how much he loved it here, and he sent out a coin to each creator and admin of this tourney at the time, which were Viper, Goat, 6ravity, Sniper and me.

I was hoping that I could have gotten some pics of those other guys with their coins, but I hadn't received anything yet. I'm heading out tomorrow to go get a coin frame for it for my wall, but before I did, I wanted to make sure Dubya knew I got it, and they got all of theirs as well.

Dubya, these were COOL as hell and we all appreciate you sending them.

Sorry that it took so long to give you a visual confirmation, but here it is none-the-less.

Thank you, man.

- TOW

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Guest KingJunk

Cool Cool and I am glad he was 1 of the many few who got a chance to make it home!

Also, Tow for some odd reason I always thought you was older than what you look like!! :-\