Just Bought a PS3 "Eye"

Well, Eye Create is availabe FREE for download. You can capture video and audio, as well as take snap shots, and edit them with cool effects and such. Also right out the box you can use the EYE in PS3 chats. Then theres games made specfically for the EYE in the Playstation Store.

There are a few PS3 titles compatible like Burnout: Paradise, which allows you to take a mug shot for your license, and then collect the mug shots of people you take down online. Pretty soon games like Ranbow Six will allow you to customize your player' face with your own with the EYE.

Thats all I know of though... hope this helps....

We were thinking about getting one of these. The "games" or "environments" that you can purchase from the Playstation store that work with it look so AWESOME!

Let me know how you like it. Might just have to get one.

(P.S. Has anyone tried the bowling game? We just downloaded it and it's fun in a cheesy kind of way.)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Me and my friend are making a show conveniently titled "Me and You" ill post an episode first.....otherwise look at the other videos on my account...there are some more from the Eye..