Say hello to Allah

That guy was a hooded terrorist, so I say let's go piss on his grave.

I saw video on FoxNews this last week, that showed Al Queda torture houses, people being tortured in those same houses, summary executions with pistols to the head, exectution by dousing people with flammable liquid and pushing them into a burning pit, a beheading done by a man, and a beheading done by a kid that couldn't have been older than 14 doing a beheading.

I'm not going to post the link, if you want to see it, you can got to Fox News and look it up, it's an extremely graphic.  It put's the whole "freedom fighter" image they try to project into perspective.  It shows the enemy and the reality we face.

So I will have to be forgiven if my "sympathy meter" fails to register a reading when a terrorist kills himself.

I hear you,

I show no sympathy here in fact I mean to show no emotion on this at all- All I see is a clip of "someone" dying. For all I F'n know the guy could be fighting terrorism. Maybe I am mis-educated and someone can enlighten me here- When you say "hooded terrorist" did he have some marking or trait that told you he was a terrorist? (other than the rpg lmfao)

If someone has the story on this like "guy trys to shoot US convoy and blows his ass off"- I will be chuckling and cheering with you.

However Keep in mind we have "gorillas" fighting for us in many locations, (most for money and many would turn on a dime) but some put their ass and their entires family's ass on the line.

I guess I just like some facts with my blood and guts before I get real pasionate about cheering for death. For those who dont know me or my team- Dont question my stand and emotion on patriotism, terrorism and or our military until you do- Because IMO I would say it would be highly misplaced.

Find a video of a real "freedom fighter" or a guerilla fighting against a oppresive regime wearing a hood and post it.

Terrorists wear hoods all the time. I think they mass produce them, they put them on their own kids.

The terrorists that cut of Daniel Pearl's head were wearing hoods. So anyone wearing a hood that kill's themself is just one less ***hole that we have to deal with.

And make note of just one thing. CNN or FoxNews didn't put this video on the internet, the terrorists did. Why they would do such a thing defy's logic I can understand, and so does much of other things do as well.

You respect human life, and that's a good thing and I won't criticize you for it. But, if those who don't respect human life are terminated regardless of how it's done, that's more than OK with me. You can criticize me for that, but I've been through two wars and have seen the depravity of man. I know that there is evil in the world. I have seen it first hand.

Guest M16Assassin
CrImSoN_gUaRd ]

yea im sorry,but most insurgent types are about who pays them,weather or not its us or osama,the value of human life applies to only ppl who care to live.

First of all whats up Crimson! Its M16Assassin!

That being said I don't think you anymore wrong. Insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq aren't mercenaries. They fight for their way of life and supposed "religion". I say supposed because the Q' ran does not condone violence no more than the bible does. But the biggest mistake you could make is in calling them Mercenaries, they fight harder because they fight for a cause. Even if it is fucked up.

There are those who fight for their "beliefs" and then there are many who fight for money ( I will define money below). Unless your a vet, been to other counties/ are worldly or study anthropology it would be hard to grasp what the concept of money means over in Iraq.

A large amount of "insurgents" (I.E. the pukes of the world) are not necessarily religious or political zealots. A good number of the IED setn bastards are folks who have little or nothing than a family, are offered 8-12 months wage for making and setting an explosive. With little to no economy, a war going on in their front yard. The real fucked up thing is these are the same folks who smile and greet our troops, offering info for MORE money.

Sounds like a cluster fuck right? Well being a history buff, it sounds nightmarishly close to a repeat of the not so distant past... Being a Patriot, we sure as hell better ante up and give our boys over there both the support (man power, money and anything else they need) and the green light to make the changes needed in the theater- Not someone back here in the states calling the shots and setting policy and time tables. IMO

US25

Prane ]
CrImSoN_gUaRd ]

yea im sorry,but most insurgent types are about who pays them,weather or not its us or osama,the value of human life applies to only ppl who care to live.

First of all whats up Crimson! Its M16Assassin!HOLY WOW DUDE HIT ME UP PSN,W^^^

That being said I don't think you anymore wrong. Insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq aren't mercenaries. They fight for their way of life and supposed "religion". I say supposed because the Q' ran does not condone violence no more than the bible does. But the biggest mistake you could make is in calling them Mercenaries, they fight harder because they fight for a cause. Even if it is fucked up.

huh?i must of did it wrong i meant to say w^^ m16,longtime no hear,lol and wow some else loves history,i am at a loss. start a history thread, today on this date kinda thing, i think it would be real cool, i would do it but my writing is already well known, so yea they can read yours lol

UNCLE-SID25 ]

There are those who fight for their "beliefs" and then there are many who fight for money ( I will define money below). Unless your a vet, been to other counties/ are worldly or study anthropology it would be hard to grasp what the concept of money means over in Iraq.

A large amount of "insurgents" (I.E. the pukes of the world) are not necessarily religious or political zealots. A good number of the IED setn bastards are folks who have little or nothing than a family, are offered 8-12 months wage for making and setting an explosive. With little to no economy, a war going on in their front yard. The real fucked up thing is these are the same folks who smile and greet our troops, offering info for MORE money.

Sounds like a cluster fuck right? Well being a history buff, it sounds nightmarishly close to a repeat of the not so distant past... Being a Patriot, we sure as hell better ante up and give our boys over there both the support (man power, money and anything else they need) and the green light to make the changes needed in the theater- Not someone back here in the states calling the shots and setting policy and time tables. IMO

US25

word, I hear you there.

it's a different lifestyle over there and they play army for different reasons. kinda stereotypical to say that all guys with hoods and live in the middle east are terrorists. that's just my opinion.