Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

BLuR Has Disassembled.

Hello community. I am here to report the BLuR has officially disassembled. As many may know, we consisted of many young guns. We battled in Urgent Fury Aftermath for 3 months, and tied for first in December and January, and won February. We appreciated all that the Urgent Fury community offered to us, and apologize for all of the disrespect we expressed during our time here at Urgent Fury.

I would like to thank the Urgent Fury staff for all that you have done. I would also like to wish all of the clans participating here at Urgent Fury best of luck in their future endeavors.

Thank you all! -Batman1471 (BLuR's Clan Representative)

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

While you actually did not win Aftermath as the winner of that event will not be announced until the end of the year when we have the championship you are the top seeded clan so that is a shame.

Also how will this play with the Battle Bowl this weekend, are all of your teams backing out?

Also how will this play with the Battle Bowl this weekend, are all of your teams backing out?

I was led to believe it was not a clan tournament, but more of a 4 person team tournament? Am I mistaken? I know my team, Eh Batman Flow is 2FLY, will not be backing out. Since I believed it was more of a 4 person team tournament, I can not speak for the other teams as for whether or not they are staying.