To those of you who use PNG's

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

Seriously.. Flatten your layers...

you guys make it too easy to rip...

When im working on a project in fireworks

I SAVE AS a PNG (so i can have an editable file)

and EXPORT to PNG32 (if im doing anything with transparents, otherwise i just use jpgs)

• 2 weeks later...

People get really pissed when you use their stuff, & call it your own.

Especially if it is good, & you get a lot of praise for it. ;)

Most of us wouldn't care much, but when you get into SERIOUS skilled ART, Sigs & stuff thats when people get pissed.

Imagine someone using your clan logo, but altered it a little.. how would you feel.!?

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i dont worry about it too much, simply because i believe a stand up artist/creator would not "rip" any sig i make, unless i asked them to do so. we all try to be creative, and if a guy wants to steal parts of my sig, then he shows what kind of person he is B)

xPUDDYTATx ]

i dont worry about it too much, simply because i believe a stand up artist/creator would not "rip" any sig i make, unless i asked them to do so. we all try to be creative, and if a guy wants to steal parts of my sig, then he shows what kind of person he is B)

Amen brother.

Guest NEO-X

For the record, I wasnt implying that I was ripping when I posted this. It was actually a reference to CPdude. when he posted asking for the Wallpaper.. I went to grab his sig... and when I did, im like holy crap..It was the actual unflattened PNG so, i could edit his entire sig.

That particular time, I just grabbed the COU logo so I could make the wallpaper he was asking for.... bu in general.. yeah I'd be pretty pissed if someone blatantly stole my shit.

Oh, and Chilli

Chili-Palmer ]

Like my new sig ..lol

ripped.JPG

I havent laughed that hard in a long time... thanks for that... too funny

Guest NEO-X

Take this for example...

the seasnipers have this sig template:

07_rator_sig.jpg

then another clans sig designer did this:

01_tiger.jpg

This is just insulting to put in so much work into a clan template.. only to have a moron say that he just copied the dimensions

sigcompare.gif