LTU Weekly Poker Tournament

I have posted this in Xbox360 section, but I see that PS 3 section is more popular here. So, I'm posting it here

As I have told you before, LTU will have Weekly poker tournament.

We will hold poker tournaments once a week. It will be Freeroll, but I will pay the winner some money. Depending on how many people we will get for tournaments. It will be password protected and it will be for our Fellow socomers/ COD4 gamers...

If you like playing poker, but have no funds, I think this is very good chance to get some bankroll for free.

Go register here:

http://www.carbonpoker.com/_85473a2e1c70fc58e4b6002f06212308/1

Please let me know who registered and give me your nick, so I would add you to my friends list.

I will give you the password for the tourney, once it's set up

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it's official. Tournaments will run every wednesday. Starting May 7th. This will give everyone a chance to get yused to software and crap.

Important thing. You have to download the software thru that link:

http://www.carbonpoker.com/_85473a2e1c70fc58e4b6002f06212308/1

This is how we get a private tourney. If we will not have enough people registering they will not let us have private tourney next month.

We are good for a full month of May.

So, go register, and pls post your name here, so I could add you to my friends list.

My name on that site is LTUFlawless

Tournament is up on client.

You can find it:

Tournaments-->Private-->Scheduled

First Tournament will be held May 7th. I will give you password a bit later.

Post this on your clan's websites. The more the merrier.

For those, who want to make a deposit, if you will wait a few more days, I will get a bonus code for 200% initial bonus. That's greatest deal ever. But it's only for initial deposit.

If you haven't deposited yet, I got some good news. I worked out with the Carbon site to get great bonus code. However, this is for initial deposit only. So, if you haven't deposited yet, it's good opportunity to get some free money.

Code name:

LTU200

200% up to $600 Initial Deposit Bonus

300 comp points per $1 awarded in $10 increments

Expires on withdrawal

Of course. Don't think they are dumb and would just give away free money just for depositing. LOL.

300 comp points per $1 awarded in $10 increments

You will not even notice, how these points add up. You just play and from time to time you will see a notice popping up that you have been awarded $10.

Remember, it's for initial deposit only. I suggest to deposit as much as you actually can. That's my advice. There are no such rewards for reload bonuses.