31 shots fired by one cop

Guest Corruptor310

All you got to do is put yourself in the officers shoes. Many of these officers have families. This was not a church outting.....They were doing their jobs by running a sting for drugs and prostitution on this particular club.... The majority of the patrons at the club are more than likely not law-abiding citizens. So I don't blame the officers for using excessive force. I would make damn sure that I made it home to my family. So no sympathy on my part. A few less criminals in the world!

This more of an Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson story of how they themselves are rascist...... Take it for what its worth....

We had a hate crime in TN a year or so ago, where there was a 5 black men, who kidnapped a young white couple. They raped the girl in front of her boyfriend, brutally killed the young man by cutting his penis off, setting him on fire and then shooting him, and while they raped her they cut one of her breast off while she was still alive, then they finally killed her. Was this a racial killing? Of course it was! Where was that piece of shit Al Sharpton at?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/255040/where_is_rev_al_and_jesse.html

I agree with the 'first part' of what 'PhillyMac' is saying. The rest of it, I do not agree. I myself see 'Al Sharpton' as an Opportunist, but Jessie Jackson is not a racist.

I also think that, just because the 'Bell' family attempted to turn this into a racial thing...that they are wrong for that. We ourselves must look at things for the way they are intended, 'Crimes!'

As for this situation, it is clear that the Officers were doing their jobs. 'How' they do their jobs, is totally up to them because they want to go home to their families...as well. I learned from many past experiences, to respect Police Officers. I won a lawsuit back in 1997 against the L.A. Police Deptartment, but I ALWAYS have had respect for them.

If you just read about the case, there is 'one point' that simplifies everything; 'when the officers asked them to halt, 'Bell' jumped in his car and, in trying to escape...bumped one of the officers and a 'Police Van' that had just converged to the scene:

"Isnora (one of the cops), claimed that after he warned the men to halt, Bell pulled away in his car, bumped him, and rammed an unmarked police van that converged on the scene. The detective also said Guzman made a sudden move as if he were reaching for a gun."

Just the 'underlined' part alone...was enough for the Officers to start shooting! That is 'Attempted Assault w/Vehicle! ~ and I say that if you do it to a Police Officer...'You're gonna get shot' and they aint thinking about how many times they reload their clips. "Once you do that...'It's on, Brotha!'' ~

UNCLE-SID25 ]

So... How many shots on target? Anyone know?

Lets see, out of around 50 shots, 21 hit the three suspects ***, which leave 29 stray / cover shots fired or so:

Here is a 'detail' picture of how the officers say it went down: >>>

http://www.clankillas.net/images/copshootinginnewyorkcity(details).jpg

*** ['Sean Bell' (the deceased one), was struck 4 times. 'Joseph Guzman' (front psngr. seat), 13 times, and 'Trent Benefield' (bk. psngr. seat), 3 times in the leg...and still managed to walk a distance before they arrested him.]

Being that Police Officers are instructed to 'shoot to kill' upon eminent danger (I think 'being struck by a car as a deadly weapon, suffices! ~ lmao), they had every right to keep shooting until the movement stopped. The car struck the Van 'twice' after they struck 'Detective Isnora' (on foot), and 'Officer Oliver', who was one of the two cops in the Van...'he' is the one that was noted as 'reloading'. I don't blame him, the car was still moving!