I need cool name

It also has some to do with locale. If you are in a smaller market, then the personality of the company would deff. be one one of neighborhood guy.

Proffesionalism may be more of a goal, and IMO if you name the company after yourself, well it just doesn't sound as proffesional. Phone book location is important as mentioned above. Give us some info on where you live Bro.

Guest Corruptor310

crater pressure washing didnt work for me.

i immediately put in my mind they pressure washed a crater on the siding, or car or whatever.

some real good brainstorming by that one dude (Sadist) - and the other had sound advice.

Whoever said word of mouth was the best advertising is 100% correct. For four straight years our business kept doubling and we spent 0 dollars on advertising. Well the one thing we did do was logo up our truck. Not with those cheap magnet logos, but nice custom made vinyl. We always had people telling us, "I see your trucks all over town and so we came by." Funny part is we had 1 truck. And lots of positive word of mouth flowing. Most people are so jaded from getting the shaft everyday that if you do them right, they'll shout praises about you to anyone that will listen.

My uncle owns one of those sign making business' and he is going to make me logos for my truck and signs for yards. I live in a small town called midway it just got incorporated a few months back. There is one major highway that runs right through the middle of us there are lot's of house developments I think they will probably be my main focus to get work.

crater1 ]

My uncle owns one of those sign making business' and he is going to make me logos for my truck and signs for yards. I live in a small town called midway it just got incorporated a few months back. There is one major highway that runs right through the middle of us there are lot's of house developments I think they will probably be my main focus to get work.

IMO, make sure you logo all four sides of your work trucks. You don't have to get out of control like some do, but very visable signage on all 4 sides. For the front I recommend the hood. It has worked well for us for years.