Socom Confrontaion on G4TV tonight

Just got done reading some stuff on socom.com and here was the top post.

Fresh Out!

Posted by David “Point Man†Brothers

We’re keeping the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation train rolling. G4 is rolling out some SOCOM: Confrontation footage and interviews on XPlay’s Summer Games Preview at 8 tonight, Eastern and Pacific Time alike.

The icing on top of that cake is that it’s gonna be exclusive footage. Tune in.

Confrontation

It has been HELL waiting for this damn game !! If every thing goes as planned, SOCOM better be revolutionary !! Setting the new standard of MILITARY " KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT" games. I cant even begin to think about U.F.'s role will be like when it gets out. They mentioned tournaments and all that on the video, and made me think that eventually, URGENT FURY will and should be recognized as the PREMIERE tourny setting for this game. I would be very pleased to see SONY, ZIPPER, and SLANT SIX endorsing U.F. and putting the U.F. staff and creators on the PAY ROLE !! To continue, what should be , the LEGENDARY FUTURE !!! The gaming world might be surprised ! I would like to see U.F. get more recognition. The CREATORS and STAFF, along with the GREAT collaboration of CLANS participating could be a part of writng gaming HISTORY !!! I can see the possibilities, ENDLESS..........

TIP-TOE ]

It has been HELL waiting for this damn game !! If every thing goes as planned, SOCOM better be revolutionary !! Setting the new standard of MILITARY " KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT" games. I cant even begin to think about U.F.'s role will be like when it gets out. They mentioned tournaments and all that on the video, and made me think that eventually, URGENT FURY will and should be recognized as the PREMIERE tourny setting for this game. I would be very pleased to see SONY, ZIPPER, and SLANT SIX endorsing U.F. and putting the U.F. staff and creators on the PAY ROLE !! To continue, what should be , the LEGENDARY FUTURE !!! The gaming world might be surprised ! I would like to see U.F. get more recognition. The CREATORS and STAFF, along with the GREAT collaboration of CLANS participating could be a part of writng gaming HISTORY !!! I can see the possibilities, ENDLESS..........

It's not something that's escaped us, Tip-Toe....and thank you very much for thinking so.

We do what we can to contact them and make them aware of what we accomplish here in UF, and what we hope to STILL accomplish. However, that's why we always (sheepishly) always say "PASS THE WORD ON!" If you love this tourney and WANT to see it grow, help is NEVER turned down.

Yell it on their forums.

Write it on contact emails to them.

Talk about it with gamers online.

Here at Urgent Fury, two Creators and eight Staff Members do what we can to spread the word as best we can.....but we DO have a rather larger "army" here in the UF Community....and we never turn down help.

Again....thanks for the words.

We, too, are ANXIOUSLY awaiting the release of SOCOM. More than you know.

You might be able to tell when we're releasing the very first TACMAP tourney for it by the end of the year. ;)