Your FONDEST UF War Testimonial

Attention UF Community....

We've had five UF: Black tourneys.....

.....two UF: Crucible tourneys......

.....one charity tourney.....

.....and FOUR UF: TACMAP tourneys (some lasting 30 weeks).....

Take this time to document your FONDEST war during your stay here in Urgent Fury. Simply the war that you invariably end up thinking about whenever you're bored out of your mind at work and you start thinking about warring, or the war you remember as you psych yourself up for the war you're about to have in 20 minutes. Every war veteran carries a book of war stories for friends and family, and here at Urgent Fury, you can be no different.

What you write here MAY be used very soon in the Urgent Fury website.

When writing these, please keep these points in mind to provide a very succinct "war journal:"

> Please do not make it more than two paragraphs.

> Please include your clan name (at that time) as well as the name of your opponent's clan.

> Please include specific details about that war (the more PERTINENT details you include, the better).

> Please specify which tournament this war transpired in.

> Include any details in which you believe the excitement may have been elevated simply because it was a UF-war, supported by the UF rules, website and/or forum.

Multiple players from the same clan may submit a journal entry here. Just because one war was memorable to one player does not mean the same war is memorable to his partner. Again, it will remain a guarded secret as to what and where we decide to do something with these, but write them as if what you provide will be displayed for all to see. The best written journal entries will be cherry-picked for inclusion on a near-future UF project!

Thank you for your time.

- TOW

Guest M16Assassin

My favorite war was in UF:3 when the \\'arriors were still together. We had been playing the same Waterworks Suppression for about 2-3 months every week and could never seem to win it against APC. We practiced like everyday looking for some kind of new strategy to tryout against Tow and Company. Finally one fateful night our chance came. We were tied in the 12th round 0-0 because we all camped like little girls then :D so basically we were looking to get a kill right before the end of a round so APC wouldn't have a chance to come mount an assualt, but we needed time to recover in case the attack failed and re-attack.

By this time I was taken this shit personally that we hadn't won yet so I hopped the middle gate in Waterworks hoping someone wasn't waiting right at that corner and nobody was, so I whipped out my AT-4 and fired it at the wall around the corner by the courtyard and sure enough was fortunate enough to kill some unlucky bastard. As I was screaming on the mic that I got one and was running back to our side of the map gearing up for the 40 second assault I was praying we didn't blow it. I made it to our side and as the APC guys hopped the wall into the water or climbed up the ladder myself and Rooster returned fire and managed to take out the whole assault.

Sorry bout 3 paragraphs but that was definitely the most intense and satisfying victory ever for me. Rooster still has the video if anyone needs proof. ;D

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

the best time ive had...the first crucible. SxB was 3 months old and we introduced our guys to URGENT FURY. they were all amazed at the site and the tournament. it was hard because we would have 18-20 guys sign up and could only play 8 per night. we went 6-2 and made it to the final 8 with a bunch of guys who had not played together much.

it wasnt the tournament really that made me feel so good...it was watching my group of guys come together as a team, and the props and respect we recieved from some of the UF veteran clans, none of which would have been gained without a place like UF to hang out and compete.

U.F.: BLACK 2

HOME: [tdH]

AWAY: [>7<]

Is was DEVILS ROAD, TDH took the lead early. It was great until >7< made an beleivable comback !! My favorite part was that when TDH was MERC.s, I was defending the city, MERC. area. It was control points. First rnd, I crushed a few guys they sent in. 2nd rnd. They sent one more for three in that area after me....I gottem. 3rd round I waxed 5...yes five. 4th rnd. It was DOOOOOMMMM for me, they messed me up with then they went on to stage a comeback from hell and administer DEFEAT to TDH. That game was single handedly my best performance EVER to this day in a U.F. tourney. [>7<] Won my RESPECT, for after the game they whole heartdly THANKED [tdH] for a good honest played match. They made losing bearable.