Hey Street!!!!!!!!

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I just wanted to let you and the rest of Boston fan's know that your Celtics are going down in 6 baybee!!!

In the words of D_dubYa ya "CelDicks" are going DOWN!!

Now who's with me??

BLEED GREEN!! not!

...sWiFt... ]

Junk, shut up. haha

No one is gonna win on the Celtics' home court, thus they're gonna take out the Cavs in 7.

that 14 point ass whipping the Cavs were dealing out on Wednesday says different swift. They may have played flat the second half, but they'll win tonight and LeBron won't allow them to lose game 7 even if it's in Boston.

Guest KingJunk

Dubya I hope you are not depending on that Freshmen they got and u know who I am talking about and to those who don't just need to NOT watch college football this season :P

...sWiFt... ]

HAHAHAHAHA

told you boston would pwn them.

suck on that!

there was no PWNing involved, Celtics were pretty close to losing that twice. They got a couple lucky foul calls, LeBron made a mistake when he didn't box out pierce on that jump ball as well. It was dead quiet in that place when the Cavs were within 1 point...ha

Deutscher75 ]
...sWiFt... ]

HAHAHAHAHA

told you boston would pwn them.

suck on that!

there was no PWNing involved, Celtics were pretty close to losing that twice. They got a couple lucky foul calls, LeBron made a mistake when he didn't box out pierce on that jump ball as well. It was dead quiet in that place when the Cavs were within 1 point...ha

But they lost.......thats the point........oh well maybe next year I still got Detroit East champs and hopefully Spurs out west it don't really matter Hornets or Spurs either one would be a good match with Detroit.