A few Questions about POW?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I have been reading the rules a bit but I know at times I can overlook a few things but I will be reading them again pretty soon and I hope to have the down packed by the start of the Tourney but I was wondering what are......

The map types

How will maps be picked

Also do you guys know the maps yet or ALL maps both CA and S3 will be played?

I am not sure but I think I read that 1 Team picks the map and the other Team picks sides is that right or am I just some dumb moron who needs to go read the rules again!

Please help with any info on this Thanks!

Guest umerfonz

I know the answer to two of those!  ;D

There are 3 different city types, and each type of city is a different map type; consisting of: Suppression, Demolition, or Control Points.

Clan reps will plan out their attacks every sunday night at the weekly meeting. The defending team gets to choose the side of the map, and the attacking team chooses whether its night or day.

I'm not sure about the maps though, my best guess would be that all the maps will be played. ;D

There WILL be some special exceptions to maps being EXCLUDED from UF play.

I believe Tidal Fury Suppression, all Boneyard maps won't be seen here because of obvious problems with drops and glitches.

We will also not be seeing any Anchorage Suppression or Demo maps because of the cheap tactic of players hiding under the docks in the water......but Control will most likely make an appearance for this map.

Guest KingJunk

PLEASE no Anchorage Control Points PLEASE PLEASE NO!! or if it has to be played please do not allow the seals to camp the outside of the door that comes from the terr spawn!

I say we should see how the clan reps from each clan feel on this and have a poll or something!!

I would rather play Tidal Fury Pistols only than Anchorage Control!

KingJunk ]

PLEASE no Anchorage Control Points PLEASE PLEASE NO!! or if it has to be played please do not allow the seals to camp the outside of the door that comes from the terr spawn!

I say we should see how the clan reps from each clan feel on this and have a poll or something!!

I would rather play Tidal Fury Pistols only than Anchorage Control!

I DONT THINK A POLL IS NEEDED..ADMINS ALREADY MADE THE DECISION.

NO ANCHORAGE, TIDAL FURY,OR BONEYARD

BUT YOU CAN START A POLL ANYWAY..I'LL VOTE ON IT FOR YOU... :-\

Anchorage control is one sided however I think anchorage suppression or demo should be allowed and if any clan is found camping in the water with the bomb, or because you are a man up should lose rounds/map. I'm not a clan rep not a UF clan but that is my voice on this matter. Of course its up to those who created UF :] But reading so much about UF I believe they will make the right decision.

Guest umerfonz
Red0ctobeR ]

ANchorage can be won by either side. Just depends on who has the better plan and can execute it.

I agree with demo and suppression, but not control