PS3 Reduced Down by $100

Guest NEO-X
-Affliction- ]

so is it worth buying the cheaper one or waiting?

Dude.. one of the things that alot of people tend to overlook is just how much shit you get when you get a ps3.. I mean..

builtin wifi

60gig hd

and of course a builtin blu ray player

Just those things alone make it worth the money.. now games.. thats another story... but hopefully sony will come through on their 100 games that are slated to be released between now and beginning of next year

NEO-X ]
-Affliction- ]

so is it worth buying the cheaper one or waiting?

Dude.. one of the things that alot of people tend to overlook is just how much shit you get when you get a ps3.. I mean..

builtin wifi

60gig hd

and of course a builtin blu ray player

Just those things alone make it worth the money.. now games.. thats another story... but hopefully sony will come through on their 100 games that are slated to be released between now and beginning of next year

Thats exactly why I got the PS3 and not the 360. If you really add up everything on the 360 to par up to the PS3, the 360 cost more. The games are all coming out at the end of this year. Warhawk, Lair, the new Socom, Home, LittleBigPlanet, and dont forget alll the third party games.

Guest NEO-X
-Affliction- ]

i know, but you guys didnt answer my question...should i wait or go buy it now. i want it now but if its a better deal when the 80 gig comes out well then...

Well.. I just read an article that states that the 80 gig version will NOT have the Emotion Engine (which is the hardware in current PS3's that allows for PSX and PS2 games to be played) The 80 gig version will use Emulation(software) to play back those older games.. like the PAL version of the PS3 does now

I say just wait till the 60 gig, lowers its price to $499 and then go buy it. The new version is only 20 gigs more... If you really want to add lots of media to your ps3, you can buy a 120 gig HDD for like $70. Then of course, the new version will come with Motorstorm. If you want that, goto EB Games and buy it used.

So.. you will get...

PS3

120 gig HDD

Motorstorm

for just over $600...

But now its time for the...

ULTIMATE DEAL!!!

1. Buy a PS3

2. Fill THIS out and get 5 free Blu-Ray Movies

3. Sell those movies on e-bay, at like $15 a piece, you will make around $75.

4. This could your final step, cuase you just made out with your PS3 at just over $400!! But if you want the upgraded HDD and Motorstorm, go buy 'em and you'll get it all for just over $500.

SNIPER ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I am broke now though.   :'(  My dear wife is spending money fast right now. New car, building a new house. It ain't even August and she's spent 300,000.

$300,000!!!? Daaaayuuum...... Where do you work, what do you do? I'm in the wrong business....lol Are you a pimp? I knew I should've become a pimp.

"My parents said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an asshole."

Shiit playa. All you gotta do is convince the bank to give you some cash.  ;D

I make a pretty good wage, running a couple of door and window stores,but we got lucky and will have 75,000ish instant equity in the new house from the sale of our current house. We bought it 5 years ago for 57 and it's selling for 135-140. So I could afford to build a house bigger than I should be able to. I'm into the build for about 270 and it pre-appraised at 350. Even if the market falls around here, I should still be safe with around $1000 a month mortgage. Plus, since I'm in the biz, I am trading out alot of work for my materials at cost.

Of course if a major accident or something happens from now until November, I'm screwed.  ;D