Metal Gear Solid 4 Database Downloadable Today On PSN

If you log on to the PlayStation Store today, you might be surprised to find something special for Metal Gear Solid fans: something called the "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Database."

According to the unveiling over at the official PlayStation blog, this is a "free, downloadable interactive application that contains the official knowledge base of everything that is Metal Gear, reaching all the way back to the very beginning of the franchise." This is a hardcore fan's dream come true, as the database is packed full of character profiles, storylines and even intricate relationship diagrams! Now, if you haven't played or finished MGS4 yet, have no fear: any and all possible spoilers are "blacked out" until you have completed the game, which is one hell of a great feature. Finally, if you do own the game, check out the Extras option in the menu- you will find the first batch of free downloadable content for the game, which features new camouflage for Snake and a new music track for the in-game iPod. Of course, more will be on the way, MGS fans.

There's no doubt that Sony will take advantage of MGS4's popularity, and the more they can churn out to appeal to fans of the series, the better off they'll be. After all, there are quite a few avid MGS followers out there, so it makes perfect sense to present you with the Metal Gear Sold 4: Guns of the Patriots Database.

Guest KingJunk
Neo_Unit001 ]

Sounds hot as hell why does that have to happen when my ps3 is getting repaired agggg dude I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored I guess I better go to my friends house to hang out agggg I don't feel like it.

Get the hell outside and see the sun and play Cops and Robbers or Red light Green light or maybe even just some plain ole simple Tag. ;D ;D

KingJunk ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Sounds hot as hell why does that have to happen when my ps3 is getting repaired agggg dude I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored I guess I better go to my friends house to hang out agggg I don't feel like it.

Get the hell outside and see the sun and play Cops and Robbers or Red light Green light or maybe even just some plain ole simple Tag. ;D ;D

Yea I could see a 20 year old guy playing tag lol.

Neo_Unit001 ]
KingJunk ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

We still play tag everytime we go camping at Keyhole resevoir. We play hide and seek too. Of course we do it on 4 wheelers. ;)

It's a damn BLAST!!

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
KingJunk ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

We still play tag everytime we go camping at Keyhole resevoir. We play hide and seek too. Of course we do it on 4 wheelers. ;)

It's a damn BLAST!!

Haha I bet it is, lol now the only way I'm playing tag is paint ball.