Firmware 2.40 update Pullled by sony...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahadsz ]

Well' date=' they can basically do what they want.."land of the free"

[/quote']

Yes, but in the end, they only hurt themselves. I will think twice before buying another one of their games in the future.

i had cod4 since 4 days after release and back then the m16 was always a 1 burst kill even through cover without deep impact. the mp5 back then didnt kill people with 3 bullets now a days you get shot by an mp5 and you die right away.

Superstition... I am an avid M16 and MP5 user and I havent noticed a change in either of them.

Prolog39 ]

IW is biased to 360.. that is wrong of them. They are a bag of dicks. PS3 > 360. End of story.

Feel free to go into more detail about this.. (plz PM me so as not to start a flame war on the forums) I am always curious why people feel that way. I have played both, & just dont get it. other than just being a fan.. and not wanting change.

And yes CDBS14, the M40 is THE sniper rifle of choice. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
Prolog39 ]

IW is biased to 360.. that is wrong of them. They are a bag of dicks. PS3 > 360. End of story.

Feel free to go into more detail about this.. (plz PM me so as not to start a flame war on the forums) I am always curious why people feel that way. I have played both, & just dont get it. other than just being a fan.. and not wanting change.

Naw, I really don't like getting into that argument. No matter how civil, its fruitless. Honestly though, I was not biased towards either company before my purchase of a next-gen system. I never had a PS3 or XBox. I was a PC gamer for the most part. After looking at the two systems (360 and the PS3) there was really no contest. Even though I had a lot more friends on the 360. That's all I am going to say. ;)

Prolog39 ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Prolog39 ]

Naw, I really don't like getting into that argument. No matter how civil, its fruitless. Honestly though, I was not biased towards either company before my purchase of a next-gen system. I never had a PS3 or XBox. I was a PC gamer for the most part. After looking at the two systems (360 and the PS3) there was really no contest. Even though I had a lot more friends on the 360. That's all I am going to say. ;)

i will always have some pc gaming for me, took me a bit to get used to the noob stick but i just cant pay 200 bucks a month to upgrade my computer, seriously you get a pc, one year later it sucks.

Chili-Palmer ]

Wow.. "No Contest" that woulda sold it for me too.. what was i thinking. lol

Funny guy ::), I simply said "no contest" because I don't feel like getting into an argument about it and bringing up the various reasons as to why I purchased a PS3 over an XBox.

Chili-Palmer ]
Prolog39 ]

I don't feel like getting into an argument about it and bringing up the various reasons as to why I purchased a PS3 over an XBox.

I understand.. that is why i asked you to PM the reasons to me. ;)

That will still start an argument. Just in private. I don't want to bother because I think it's fruitless. ::)

Chili-Palmer ]

I see and "PS3 > 360" isn't fruitless..?

Way to take the high road. lol

LOL chill out, buddy. I don't see why you have your panties in such a knot over my little comment. Everyone has their own opinion and to each his own. By no means am I a fanboy, but I have my opinions. I just made that comment, because that's my opinion AND its in the Playstation forum. If you don't like it, don't come to the Playstation forums. :)

Don't call me buddy, friend.

My panties are in no bunch.. i just wanted you to give me some reasons you felt that way, but you obviously aren't going to for whatever reason.. dont sweat it. I'm really not going to die if you dont have any reasons. Everyone has a right to their opinion :)

Trust me if my 360 takes a shyt i will expect everyone to comment.. as they should. lol

I back up my comments, I am happy to point out & explain anything anytime, but thats just me, i can be annoying like that. ;D

Let's get this back on topic, dealing with the 2.40 update, because I think this update is JUST starting to affect my online CoD4 capabilities....as all my other online games are fine.

If you need to continue the argument, please look up the forum thread below and continue it there.

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.LetsInfestThisThreadWithAnAllOutBallSwingingBitchFest

Chili-Palmer ]

Don't call me buddy, friend.

Hey, don't call him friend, guy!

height=400 width=600http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/272/canadianscs1.jpg[/img]

Undertow ]

Let's get this back on topic, dealing with the 2.40 update, because I think this update is JUST starting to affect my online CoD4 capabilities....as all my other online games are fine.

Sorry Tow, I had too.