Just sittin' here....feelin' good.

I know Im a total newb here, but i gotta say i love coming here on these forums and listening to everyones different perspectives, it really does seem like a tight knit community and I am really glad to be here :) thank you Tow and Snipe for putting on such great tourney and such a great website for all of us to enjoy. I applaud you!!! :)

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
HippieChik ]

I've enjoyed this community to say the least. I don't post all the time, but I lurk like hell and enjoy all the funny posts, learn from some of the serious posts, and even enjoy the drama. (Who doesn't like watching a good fight every now and again?)

What's so crazy is that we all carry different tags and compete against each other, yet at the end of the day the fact that we are a "UF clan" (if you will) overshadows individual clans and everyone is chill with each other. It's nice to log on and jump into a room of another UF clan and a familiarity be there. I think one of the BEST things about this community, that sets it apart, (and I think Junk will agree) is the willingness to forgive, possibly forget, but definietly move on ... just like one big happily dysfunctional family!

I'd love to be joining you all in Chicago in August, but duty calls and I will be standing outside at 5:00 pm in 100 degree weather, wearing a bridesmaid dress, sweating my bum off, all for my best friend who is FINALLY GETTING MARRIED! So maybe next year, 'cause I have a feeling this won't be the only time this little gathering happens. My guess is this will be the first of many to come.

you posts picks of this event?? its needed to confirm you where there. ;D

I'm not that easy! ;):-*

Guest KingJunk
HippieChik ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
HippieChik ]

I've enjoyed this community to say the least. I don't post all the time, but I lurk like hell and enjoy all the funny posts, learn from some of the serious posts, and even enjoy the drama. (Who doesn't like watching a good fight every now and again?)

What's so crazy is that we all carry different tags and compete against each other, yet at the end of the day the fact that we are a "UF clan" (if you will) overshadows individual clans and everyone is chill with each other. It's nice to log on and jump into a room of another UF clan and a familiarity be there. I think one of the BEST things about this community, that sets it apart, (and I think Junk will agree) is the willingness to forgive, possibly forget, but definietly move on ... just like one big happily dysfunctional family!

I'd love to be joining you all in Chicago in August, but duty calls and I will be standing outside at 5:00 pm in 100 degree weather, wearing a bridesmaid dress, sweating my bum off, all for my best friend who is FINALLY GETTING MARRIED! So maybe next year, 'cause I have a feeling this won't be the only time this little gathering happens. My guess is this will be the first of many to come.

Are you sure?

LoL just playing!!

z

KingJunk ]
HippieChik ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
HippieChik ]

Are you sure?

LoL just playing!!

WHAT! Junk, why I can't believe ... You just stepped in the last pile 'o crap you hadn't stepped in yet. :P

J-Rite187 ]
Public-Defender- ]

;D

EddieMurphy.jpg

i love it when he posts. ;D

HIPPIECHIK, be a HIPPIE and chill, i'm SURE KING WAS JUST PLAYING AND DIDNT MEANT IT. JUST LIKE HE DIDNT MEAN HOW HE WAS GOING TO GIVE TOW A BLACK EYE. right buddy? ;)

I'm ribbing him back. It's all good and I am CERTAINLY NOT offended, hence the :P at the end of my post. Letting him know I can give it as much as I can take it. (I think KJ knows exactly what I mean. I didn't give him hell when everyone else was and just reminding him. ;))

Guest KingJunk

J if Tow is gonna give me a fat lip then YES I am going to give him a black eye and yes afterwards we may just have them drinks like he stated LoL

Hippie I know you very well over these forums, and yes I know better ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Yea i agree...With everything that everyone has said pretty much...

I will be BY CHi-town at the time of the gathering...only ill be in BootCamp LOL

SO i really hope there will be more to come...

Im not a religious person or anything like that...but i truly think a community like this is a blessing.

Apoc