HAHAAHAHAHA (METS Fans) HAHAAHAHAHAh

I know this is going to come back and bite me in da ass tomorrow or thursday cause thats how my life is, BUT

hahahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaaha ;D

hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha ;D

Phillies down by 3 going into the ninth inning and score 6 in the ninth to win it!!!

For ppl that don't know phillies fans hate mets fans and vice versa! Not as much as yanks and redsoxs but all most there! tied for first going into the series doesnt help either!!!

Guest deltron0

i don't particularly hate phillies fans, and i went to school in philly, could be a lot worse, never had any problems.

i hate yankees fans more.

Yea Phillies def pulled it out in a nice fashion. Mets still have the season series lead and will have to bounce back in the next game. I def had a few drinks to sooth my misery after the game. This one stung alot but thats what happens when youre retarded third base coach gets a player thrown out at the plate twice and for some reason Reyes doesnt throw the ball to Easely. The beauty of baseball is this. 60 something games left lol.

And Im glad I get to hate the Phillies fans for once. The Mets and Phillies have never had good teams at the same time. Its refreshing to hate Rollins and such instead of Smoltz and Larry Jones who I have hated for about 13 years lol

Guest SuddenRedScare

I hate Cubs fans. Their arrogance clouds the flashing fact that Milwaukee is within one game of them. I just got out of an argument where a Cubs fan was trying to tell me they had the division won in May. Yes, they're a good team and yes, they should make the playoffs. Whether that will be as the NL Central champs or as a wild card is yet to be seen. Back to the point, I loath them with a pink passion.

Shadowboxin7 ]

Yea Phillies def pulled it out in a nice fashion. Mets still have the season series lead and will have to bounce back in the next game. I def had a few drinks to sooth my misery after the game. This one stung alot but thats what happens when youre retarded third base coach gets a player thrown out at the plate twice and for some reason Reyes doesnt throw the ball to Easely. The beauty of baseball is this. 60 something games left lol.

And Im glad I get to hate the Phillies fans for once. The Mets and Phillies have never had good teams at the same time. Its refreshing to hate Rollins and such instead of Smoltz and Larry Jones who I have hated for about 13 years lol

Who cares who has the series lead. Thats not going to get you into the playoffs lol.

I hate wagner LOL. He thinks everything is his teams fault and upper management and never his fault.

And iI do have to agree I don't recall the phillies and mets ever being good at the time. Come to think of it all I remember is the phillies and mets sucking together at the same time lol

Well lets also say thats it is quite funny that the Phillies thought Joe Blanton was gunna be the guy to beat the Mets. They gave up three good prospects for a guy who has never really taken off and was 5-12 in the AL. They brought him in to beat the Mets and in his first game he gives up 5 (shoulda been 7) with two homers. Kudos to the Phillies management LOL

Oh yea now lets see what the recent call up Brett Myers can do lol

And I care who has the series lead, its all I can hold on to right now after last nights game and last years collapse to those goddamn Phillies. Im just waiting for Pedro to call them his daddy now lol.

And somebody please tell me why our 150 million dollar man couldnt throw 10-15 more freakin pitches....

Another smack talking Yankee Philly fan. Its one game in 162 game series. Come down. A long way to go. If this was the last game of the season and you made the Mets not go to the playoffs I would be happy to give it to you. But this game meant basically nothing. Even if the Mets won they would be in first place which they could give up if they lost the next two games. Lets see where you guys are in September.

Guest deltron0

i don't remember which philly fan on here told me that marreese speights was the best running big man in the draft, but whoever he is, i don't want to talk to you about any sports ever again.

Chaka ]

My 2 favorite baseball teams are LA DODGERS and whoevers playing the YANKEES

Hahhah Dodgers?? Where do you get off bringing that team up in this conversation lol jk.

So....First Joe Blanton sucks and tonight Brett Myers sucks. Phillies pitchin looks to be in great shape for a postseason run. Where are those Cub fans who like to tell people they have no pitchin? This would be a great place to do it lol.