Urgent Fury RainbowSix Clan?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word cuz, Tow and snipe are fairly busy with the UF-4 preparations and the sig contest thing though....

so give it a bit more time..

But let's move forward anyway, about you come up with a night and time for a group meet on this and get the ball rolling on it.

I've been working this late night install so I've been MIA lately.. but tonight I just need to do a quick run by the job site.. should be around after 11cen.. for the id's up already I'll be sending out friend invites tonight, please accept if you like... and if anyone has a night in mind or else anyone who wants to be involved has a night that just doesn't work for them then give a shout out on your preferences.

Peace Yo,

Goat.

yea, I sort of figgured that one out.. I saw your invite to chat but by the time I got out the game and got to it you were off line again..

No big... besides all you misssed was me KICKING some @ss on those AI's!! LOL.

anyway good to see you last night and hopefully next time you'll have your mike working..

I was think we all can get together this Sunday evening prior to the UF releasing the Invites. This should kill some time for all the members who are sitting and staring at their monitors for hours and hours...lol Does this sound good everyone? Say around 6,7,8,9, Est time frame?J ust throwing it out there...

Cuz

yea that will work for me.. too. Sounds good Cuz, shoot back some better detail i.e. time and stuff when it get's closer to Sunday.

Ok so anyone that's up for this be sure to get on Cuz's friends list so he can send game invites to you.

Peace yo,

Goat.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Goat ]

Cuz - Reapercell

Uncle-Sid25 - Uncle-Sid25

Goat - GOAT-gto-

Affliction - Affliction-7

Comigar - Comigar

Deathscope - Deathscope

Boody - boooody

Maximus666 - Maxlmus666

Czambrano - Czambrano

MaluNYMets - MaluNYMets

Smokeosama - Smokeosama

If there are any cap's missing or other corrections please let me know.

Sid what's the handle of your other four guys you mentioned?

Tow will get back to me tonight on the Tag.. although the letters UFC I'm sure could be used..

it's just whether or not they represent the name Urgent Fury Clan or not? for example we could always call it the "Urban Fight Club". LOL

these are the other +30 guys

xPUDDYTATX

Banshee07

Bulldog25

Big-Bad

UPDATED *

Cuz - Reapercell

Uncle-Sid25 - Uncle-Sid25

Goat - GOAT-gto-

Affliction - Affliction-7

Comigar - Comigar

Deathscope - Deathscope

Boody - boooody

Maximus666 - Maxlmus666

Czambrano - Czambrano

MaluNYMets - MaluNYMets

Smokeosama - Smokeosama

Puddytat - xPuddytatx

Bulldog25 - Bulldog25

Bigbad - Big-Bad

(Don't who Banshee07 is)

Just in case many may be wondering about this. I can let you guys know Urgent Fury is currently going over some thoughts on this and other things related to it. We are working on it guys and with UF4 just kicking off have decided to put it on hold for a bit..

Some of the ideas brought forth are very exciting and interesting and are an extension of our commitment to keep Urgent Fury a cut above the rest. I can't go into any details at this point. Suffice it to say, we are taking our time and given care to insure any involvement in other arenas of play is done correctly.

In the mean time yes, please attend tonight if you like and have some fun. When and if we comprise a system of involvement by UF into other venues, I am hopeful that any interested members will find the time and care we took in the developing of it well worth the wait.