SOCOM Beta

Guest SuddenRedScare

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuddenRedScare
-Affliction- ]

cheat or break rules path? u obviously wouldnt know the difference... ye i broke the rule,ye you and your clan held onto the info for over a week and then submitted it when it best aided you, its over ive moved on, its too bad theres no one else to get free territorys off of... oh wait maybe there is ::)^^

Breaking the rules is cheating there Chief. Also, don't even get me started on the other subject... LOL!

-Affliction- ]

its too bad theres no one else to get free territorys off of... oh wait maybe there is ::)^^

When we felt like taking free territory we usually just attacked AoA. Its funny seeing you in here "taking the high road" and being the "voice of reason" when you were KICKED from this very tournament for knowingly cheating.

Say what you want after this..... But you carry no weight or credit with a lot of people here..... You cheated.

Guest SuddenRedScare
WiZ ]

When we felt like taking free territory we usually just attacked AoA.

I was thinking the same thing. I distinctly remember a few discussions about this very subject. They usually sounded a bit like this. "We need a territory, lets attack a weak clan."

SuddenRedScare ]
WiZ ]

When we felt like taking free territory we usually just attacked AoA.

I was thinking the same thing. I distinctly remember a few discussions about this very subject. They usually sounded a bit like this. "We need a territory, lets attack a week clan."

"week" ?

AoA, come on guys, you all accepted being busted and did a good thing and moved on. I'm disappointed that your trying to spin what we found out and tried to make it look like we were using it to our advantage. We swept you 4-0 in that map, so how are we using it to our advantage? We won the war, but noticed how you guys were cheating. We benefited nothing from reporting our findings ! Sorry it took a few days to realize you were cheating by seeing a post on YOUR forums when YOU posted it.

Guest SuddenRedScare
Rage75 ]
SuddenRedScare ]

I was thinking the same thing. I distinctly remember a few discussions about this very subject. They usually sounded a bit like this. "We need a territory, lets attack a week clan."

"week" ?

Good catch! Again, you're going to have to give me a break. I'm on my eighth beer in 75 minutes. :)

SuddenRedScare ]
Rage75 ]
SuddenRedScare ]

"week" ?

Good catch! Again, you're going to have to give me a break. I'm on my eighth beer in 75 minutes. :)

pffft ... rookie. ;D

Guest SuddenRedScare
deltron0 ]

"Which week clan do you want to go after this time? The Thursday or Tuesday clan?"

"I think the Tuesday clan got kicked from the tournament."

lol the post was removed way before you guys posted it on the forums, dont worry i dont want an explanation, i understand that a clan of your stature has its reasons. We at AoA do not glitch or use faults in the game (cheating) , however i made the choice to break a rule here at urgentfury and i suffered the appropriate consequences, i moved on as many other clans have. you guys over at iLL and SHO may as well get your whole clans here to make excuses and add their 2 cents in, you guys are already half way there. As for weak, ye you guys destroyed us when you faced us but it never had anything to do with skill, we just didnt practice 5 times a week (which isnt a bad thing).Its funny how such honorable clans refer to other clans in the tourny, who else did you consider weak? Its too bad i didnt get to face more of you in Ronin. As for credibility... your little alliance of clans isnt the whole community and the other clans wether they say it or not... see what you guys are really made up of. The decision i made, will forever be remembered here and i regret that but it doesnt mean im going to have hypocrites throw it in our faces every chance they get.

and if any of the admins want to lock this thread , theres no need to because sho and ill members can have it, im done with it

-Affliction- ]

lol the post was removed way before you guys posted it on the forums, dont worry i dont want an explanation, i understand that a clan of your stature has its reasons. We at AoA do not glitch or use faults in the game (cheating) , however i made the choice to break a rule here at urgentfury and i suffered the appropriate consequences, i moved on as many other clans have. you guys over at iLL and SHO may as well get your whole clans here to make excuses and add their 2 cents in, you guys are already half way there. As for weak, ye you guys destroyed us when you faced us but it never had anything to do with skill, we just didnt practice 5 times a week (which isnt a bad thing).Its funny how such honorable clans refer to other clans in the tourny, who else did you consider weak? Its too bad i didnt get to face more of you in Ronin. As for credibility... your little alliance of clans isnt the whole community and the other clans wether they say it or not... see what you guys are really made up of. The decision i made, will forever be remembered here and i regret that but it doesnt mean im going to have hypocrites throw it in our faces every chance they get.

and if any of the admins want to lock this thread , theres no need to because sho and ill members can have it, im done with it

U get to face me in ronin... should be fun...

Guest deltron0
-Affliction- ]

Should he have to apologize for this?

WiZ ]
deltron0 ]
-Affliction- ]

you obviously have a huge ego as u cant apologize for a stupid careless link.

LOL @ having to apologize for Rick Rolling someone.

hahaha, I know. Aint this a bitch.

This guy is in my clan and I dont click his links. That shit is funny as hell and if your dumb enough to fall for it over & over & over then be man enough to step up and take it. You guys are all talking about being "mature" but yet its the same guys crying like babies. Loosen up.... You guys Rick Rolled (again).

I have to agree with Wiz on this one. I haven't been "rolled" by Squid in a looong time. Even if the link below doesn't say "smouch.net", I still don't click on anything he post. It is his modus operandi. ;)

Now if someone here that doesn't have a history of "rolling" people gets me, I'd be pissed. Squid is just Squid, he can only make post in my eyes...I'll never trust a link of his again. :'(

Then again, I don't trust anyones link here until I roll my mouse over them. Watch "Kelly's Heroes", the mine field scene. Its kinda like that.

Carnage71 ]
-Affliction- ]

CARNAGE FTW!

IrshZ28 ]
WiZ ]
deltron0 ]
-Affliction- ]

you obviously have a huge ego as u cant apologize for a stupid careless link.

LOL @ having to apologize for Rick Rolling someone.

hahaha, I know. Aint this a bitch.

This guy is in my clan and I dont click his links. That shit is funny as hell and if your dumb enough to fall for it over & over & over then be man enough to step up and take it. You guys are all talking about being "mature" but yet its the same guys crying like babies. Loosen up.... You guys Rick Rolled (again).

I have to agree with Wiz on this one. I haven't been "rolled" by Squid in a looong time. Even if the link below doesn't say "smouch.net", I still don't click on anything he post. It is his modus operandi. ;)

Now if someone here that doesn't have a history of "rolling" people gets me, I'd be pissed. Squid is just Squid, he can only make post in my eyes...I'll never trust a link of his again. :'(

Then again, I don't trust anyones link here until I roll my mouse over them. Watch "Kelly's Heroes", the mine field scene. Its kinda like that.

Think of my links kind of like the game "Simon Says". If I Squid says it's safe, it's safe. Otherwise, you lose, lol. I'll always post that a legitimate link is not a rick roll.

Guest SuddenRedScare
Prolog39 ]
Carnage71 ]
-Affliction- ]

CARNAGE FTW!

Swish!