Beta is Out

Guest MultipleTarget

I seen a question and answer topic posted on the playstation.com forums but they took it down. Basically it consisted of around 20 questions and had around 30 screenshots of someone playing crossroads and customizing their character.

some of the questions i remember are:

the guy said it felt like a mix of socom 1 and socom 2. and felt nothing like socom 3 or CA

There are only 50 people in the closed beta

shots to kill were: light armor 3-4 shots Medium armor 4-5 and heavy armor 5-6 shots (this is the one that I'm not liking)

He also mentioned the strafing speed feeling correct but slower then socom 2

I seen a question and answer topic posted on the playstation.com forums but they took it down. Basically it consisted of around 20 questions and had around 30 screenshots of someone playing crossroads and customizing their character.

the guy said it felt like a mix of socom 1 and socom 2. and felt nothing like socom 3 or CA

shots to kill were: light armor 3-4 shots Medium armor 4-5 and heavy armor 5-6 shots (this is the one that I'm not liking)

That's how it probably should be. Heavy armor is some beastly shit. Plus I'm sure yer guy will be slow as ass with it on. Maybe you have less weapon slots for heavy too. We don't know, but I'm sure there will be a big penalty for it.

BigMoneyNacku ]

That's how it probably should be. Heavy armor is some beastly shit. Plus I'm sure yer guy will be slow as ass with it on. Maybe you have less weapon slots for heavy too. We don't know, but I'm sure there will be a big penalty for it.

People that need heavy armor, should be the slowest fuckers out there. Although heavy armor would be great for all of you Base Campers holding Noob cannons..! haha BLAH!!

Also, 5-6 shots really isnt THAT many! If the dude is running slower than you that is. Emptying a clip in his ass shouldn't be to difficult.

In the QA he didn't mention how slow it makes you. If it makes you really slow then cool but if its barely noticeable then thats a jip. why wouldn't everyone use heavy armor? only a few more weeks and we can see for our selves. I know a few people at Sony but i still couldn't get into this 50 people private beta.

In the QA he didn't mention how slow it makes you. If it makes you really slow then cool but if its barely noticeable then thats a jip. why wouldn't everyone use heavy armor? only a few more weeks and we can see for our selves. I know a few people at Sony but i still couldn't get into this 50 people private beta.

DatGuy knows the answer, WILL HE SHARE IT...WHO KNOWS?! hahaha

P.S. Bro, I finally noticed that you were in the Socom trailer..haha I was watching the video on my PS3 and saw ISSI DatGuy run bye! haha Too cool! I yelled to my girl "I KNOW DAT GUY!" She was like "What guy?" I was like "DAT GUY DAMMIT!!" hahaha

VexLou ]

P.S. Bro, I finally noticed that you were in the Socom trailer..haha I was watching the video on my PS3 and saw ISSI DatGuy run bye! haha Too cool! I yelled to my girl "I KNOW DAT GUY!" She was like "What guy?" I was like "DAT GUY DAMMIT!!" hahaha

thats why I picked that name!

LMAO

DatGuy ]
VexLou ]

thats why I picked that name!

LMAO

LOL!

So, tell us. (if you can) How much does the Armor affect the character's speed? Light,Medium,Heavy? PLEASE TELL US!! haha! I mean, the Public Beta IS 2 weeks away! Hook us up bro!

Here's my guess....

Heavy armor affects the speed a lot.....

Medium Armor affects the speed a little less than heavy......

And light armor allows you to be pretty darn fast....

just a guess though ::)