I'll be joining you guys soon!

Chili-Palmer ]

Sony has betrayed me many times.

I'll probably never touch the xbox again when socom comes out.

Until you see how much better the box is, then the only time you will play PS3 is for Socom. ;)

he is already part of the dark side, don't make him turn sides.

warlock remember the ps3 has cookies ;)

Banshee07 ]

i have both and find myself still playing the ps3 more. in fact the only reason i play the xbox is because it is in the bedroom and the ps3 is in the living room. if the both were together i prolly wouldnt even play the xbox.

but i do have fun playing with CDS

Much appreciated. :-[ :)

Dont you think you play PS3 more because your clan is on there..?

Or do you REALLY feel the PS3 is a better system.?

Cod runs smoother on the xbox. like the live concept. but i do play different games not just with my clan. and we do have a small clan on the box. but most of the games i like are on the ps3. i don't like halo and yes i have had halo 1-3. i need to get forza 2 to play with you guys, but i love gran trurismo and it is only on the ps3. i guess i like the ps3 exclusives over the box. and multi platform games i still find my self buying on the ps3. not that the box is bad i like the ps3 pad over xbox and i like the graphics over xbox now that developers are starting to actually learn to code for the ps3. that was a huge problem for me on multi platform games because the code the game in xbox then just port it over to ps3, and they wonder why they have frame rate issues and graphic problems on the ps3. when a game is made correctly for the ps3 the gameplay and graphics will blow your mind. im going to really judge this whole war when final fantasy comes out because of it being coded to both differently

Banshee07 ]

i need to get forza 2 to play with you guys, but i love gran trurismo and it is only on the ps3.

im going to really judge this whole war when final fantasy comes out because of it being coded to both differently

Yes you do need Forza 2.. if you want to play the BEST Racing game EVER.!! ;)

The FF thing will be interesting.