Man ohh Man!!!!!!!

Guest KingJunk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

J-Rite ]

yeah dude, that's what i was trying to avoid saying i don't like the direction of this thread. if i were you, i'd edit and delete that before an admin comes in here..

Why...?

I edited all of the links out.. so it is just gaming news.. nothing more.

Dont everyone get their panties in a bunch, its not that big of a deal.

Why would this be so blasphemous..?

Why is it such a big deal.?

Most people know who it is about and that other tourney's do exist. (dont they.?)

I understand it is not good policy too advertise one on another site.. thats why i removed the links.

Wouldn't Yahoo report a story about Google.!?

Guest Skipper
Chili-Palmer ]
J-Rite ]

yeah dude, that's what i was trying to avoid saying i don't like the direction of this thread. if i were you, i'd edit and delete that before an admin comes in here..

Why...?

I edited all of the links out.. so it is just gaming news.. nothing more.

Dont everyone get their panties in a bunch, its not that big of a deal.

Why would this be so blasphemous..?

Why is it such a big deal.?

Most people know who it is about and that other tourney's do exist. (dont they.?)

I understand it is not good policy too advertise one on another site.. thats why i removed the links.

Wouldn't Yahoo report a story about Google.!?

I agree with this Chili guy

Guest KingJunk

I will NOT change it! If I am to be punished then so be it I will man up and take it, but I just did not understand it or maybe it was not meant for me to understand.

But Good Luck to all I wish them warm wishes and I am serious about that.

EDIT: LMAO he was not even talking to me!

Also, it's not like that PM was to me personally.. it was an email blast to ALL registered members. (of more than one site.!)

I just dont see what all the fuss is about..

Acting like it is secret, & pretending is what makes it seem like a big deal.

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]

Also, it's not like that PM was to me personally.. it was an email blast to ALL registered members. (of more than one site.!)

I just dont see what all the fuss is about..

Acting like it is secret, & pretending is what makes it seem like a big deal.

Yeah u right about that Boss man!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

*S* will remain here at URGENT FURY, (with Tow and Snipers permission of course). We did NOT want to bring this subject into this community, and I hope it dies HERE! We have all the respect in the world for UF and would never do anything to taint its good name. But for some people, that try and start "THE DRAMA".....well, I guess thats what they are all about. Like chili said its "NOT a big deal" we here at *S* have NO comment on this matter, and WILL be staying active here in the UF community and in its tournaments for years to come.

Thank you.

HAVOC

Guest KingJunk
H.A.V.0.C ]

*S* will remain here at URGENT FURY, (with Tow and Snipers permission of course). We did NOT want to bring this subject into this community, and I hope it dies HERE! We have all the respect in the world for UF and would never do anything to taint its good name. But for some people, that try and start "THE DRAMA".....well, I guess thats what they are all about. Like chili said its "NOT a big deal" we here at *S* have NO comment on this matter, and WILL be staying active here in the UF community and in its tournaments for years to come.

Thank you.

HAVOC

COD4 is Dead to him Theeeeee END!!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

The Skull and Bones clan wishes Stormwatch nothing but good luck, both here and with other ventures. Your clan has ben nothing but respectful to us, and we will always return the favor.

xPUDDYTATx ]

The Skull and Bones clan wishes Stormwatch nothing but good luck, both here and with other ventures. Your clan has ben nothing but respectful to us, and we will always return the favor.

There you go.. thats the attitude we should be posting.!

Guest Skipper
_-Dominion-_ ]

Man o man.

Another sad attempt at a look at me post about absolutely nothing of consequence to UF.

Shocker.

Half the threads here add nothing of consequece to UF. I can surf all of YouTube by just coming here.

Half of the threads here do not try to advertise other subpar tournaments do they.

I wish *S* the best of luck. I just think it was pretty tasteless of certain people to try to drum up interest for it here like it was some big secret or something. It wasn't.

And Chili,

With all the namedropping of a site of yours at times I can see exactly why you wouldn't see anything wrong with it lol ;)

Guest Skipper
_-Dominion-_ ]

Half of the threads here do not try to advertise other subpar tournaments do they.

I wish *S* the best of luck. I just think it was pretty tasteless of certain people to try to drum up interest for it here like it was some big secret or something. It wasn't.

And Chili,

With all the namedropping of a site of yours at times I can see exactly why you wouldn't see anything wrong with it lol ;)

I didn't see anything advertised. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

Oh cmon, stop it guys.. the first page was funny, just watching KJ be his silly self, but there's really no need to get all serious on this guys.

Its not a secret, end of story.. havoc posted the official "response", and it should really just stay at that.

Life goes on right?! ;)

and now.. here's your daily rick roll link

_-Dominion-_ ]

And Chili,

A perfect example.. how you can namedrop all you want, if the site isn't worth it, it wont matter. lol

Plus, I left as many links as possible. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
_-Dominion-_ ]

And Chili,

A perfect example.. how you can namedrop all you want, if the site isn't worth it, it wont matter. lol

Plus, I left as many links as possible. ;D

I'm sorry (Gamelobby) Chili. I (Gamelobby) think (Gamelobby) I (Gamelobby) might (Gamelobby) have (Gamelobby) missed (Gamelobby) that (Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby) link.

You think you could (Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby) toss it out there one more time for old times sake?

:P