• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_-Dominion-_ ]
Chili-Palmer ]
_-Dominion-_ ]

Half of the threads here do not try to advertise other subpar tournaments do they.

I wish *S* the best of luck. I just think it was pretty tasteless of certain people to try to drum up interest for it here like it was some big secret or something. It wasn't.

And Chili,

With all the namedropping of a site of yours at times I can see exactly why you wouldn't see anything wrong with it lol ;)

A perfect example.. how you can namedrop all you want, if the site isn't worth it, it wont matter. lol

Plus, I left as many links as possible. ;D

I'm sorry (Gamelobby) Chili. I (Gamelobby) think (Gamelobby) I (Gamelobby) might (Gamelobby) have (Gamelobby) missed (Gamelobby) that (Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby) link.

You think you could (Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby) toss it out there one more time for old times sake?

:P

You mean..

I'm sorry (Gamelobby) Chili. I (Gamelobby) think (Gamelobby) I (Gamelobby) might (Gamelobby) have (Gamelobby) missed (Gamelobby) that (Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby) link.

You think you could (Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby)(Gamelobby) toss it out there one more time for old times sake?

Nah, i wouldn't want to impose.. ;)

Guest KingJunk
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

there anwser is in the letter,

2. *S* will NOT compete in CHOAS TACTICS as a clan, the reason for this is so that there will be NO accusations of favoritism or any other accusation what so ever.

Huhh where that come from? I thought we were talking about the Gamelobby now? :P:-*

King Junk and Skipper have been banned from the forum for "subtly" trying to advertise another tournament on our forums. This is against our forum rules and I don't care how subtle or innocent it may be or even if it's a joke, NO ONE is allowed to advertise other tournaments on here. If you do, then you will be banned. Simple as that. If anyone wants to promote or advertise another tournament then do it on your own fucking forum. We here at UF have NEVER advertised or even TRIED to advertise UF on someone else's tournament site but it seems everyone else tries to do it here. I guess that's what happens when you have the most popular tournament site and everyone else just has to copy us and try to take away clans that were brought here by our own accord instead of putting in the sweat equity like we did and do it on their own.

So I don't give a fuck WHO you are, you break the rules, you get banned.