Knight Rider the Show

My son is 3, he loved it. He likes cars a lot. I think it was pretty cheesy. I was about 3 when the original Knight Rider was on, I loved it then.

I remembr seeing Kitt once at the local Toys 'R' Us like 25 years ago, it was cool as hell when I was that young.

I even had the Knight Rider Big Wheels!

29gfndt.jpg

knightrider460.jpg

The CONSTANT car shots from the movie were ANNOYING.

Ok....we GET it....it's a fucking 2 hour long FORD MUSTANG COMMERCIAL.

But NOW, I read that KITT will be able to transform into 2-3 other Ford models for whatever purposes.

I read that in the paper, didn't even THINK of giving this show a chance.

I remember GI Joe and Transformers being vehicles for selling toys to kids.

I don't need some "drama" trying the same shit on me. If anything, it's demeaning to the story, or whatever they have brewing over there for a story nowadays. ::)

Im watching it right now. Im glad they finally brought back turbo boost. Its far better then the Movie got to say that much. Hopefully it will pick up. The car has a lot more features and the show was about the car more then anything else. Which was nice.