What an OUTSTANDING WAR!!!!

I just wanted to post about the intensely great war we just finished with USS United Soldiers of Socom:

*N* v USS 9v9

Desert Glory Demo: 6-4 in favor of *N*

Kasbah Demo: 5-5 tiebreaker to USS due to 1 USS defusal

Crossroads Demo: 5-5 tiebreaker to *N* due to 4 bases exploded to 1 USS defusal

It was such an awesome war and USS are a bunch of stand up guys. Everybody played a great respectful game. Its still such a shame that Slant Six doesnt see the importance of an actual tiebreaker round but hopefully they will soon.

I look forward to more games with USS here at UF

Yea Socom might have its probs but it is still so much fun when you get great clan wars like that one.

Street I checked my players met tab for two names that might match "judge" and "nasty" and didnt see anything, sorry bud. Send a message to USS-Apache I believe he is their leader and could prolly hook you up with the names

Shadowboxin- ]

Yea Socom might have its probs but it is still so much fun when you get great clan wars like that one.

Street I checked my players met tab for two names that might match "judge" and "nasty" and didnt see anything, sorry bud. Send a message to USS-Apache I believe he is their leader and could prolly hook you up with the names

yeah they might of changed them it was GTOJUDGE AND NASTY67IMPALA...I'LL get ahold of them about half my clan plays NCAA football dynasty with half of thier clan ....

thanks alot tho it is much appreciated.......