Prince of Persia?

I never really got into games like this.. i've heard good things about it, & past ones, but never played 'em.

Let us know how it is.

On another note..

Can somebody tell me a game that is very simple.. not too challenging.. almost like watching a movie.

Where you just kind of go through the motions, without too much difficulty.

Like Drakes Fortune with less shooting & fighting. lol

More discovering, & thinking. (maybe this should be a new thread. lol) ;D

PoP 2&3 were really good games, they had a great storlyline and had lots of action. They were also hard as fuck like you would die atleast 100+ times throughout the game. PoP 2 (Warrior Within) was an amzing game and by far my favorite of the series. If you have not played the 2nd game adn you have a backwards compatible PS3 then please go rent it or something.

I have yet to play the new one but ive heard its super easy, so im gonna just rent it.

Chili-Palmer ]

I never really got into games like this.. i've heard good things about it, & past ones, but never played 'em.

Let us know how it is.

On another note..

Can somebody tell me a game that is very simple.. not too challenging.. almost like watching a movie.

I know I keep saying this, but Lego Indiana Jones is great fun!

HippieChik ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Let us know how it is.

On another note..

I know I keep saying this, but Lego Indiana Jones is great fun!

lol, portal from the orangebox is the shit, that might be what ur lookin for? its mainly puzzles. But if your looking for the greatest story line ever go with halflife.

but i like what hippichik says, i hear alot of good things about the lego series, or even LBP, thats reallly fun and good challange.

The new game is real good but they changed it a bit. The changed the prince to a real smart-ass now instead of the usual, dark, wanna kill all prince. Its pretty funny at what he says. They also took out the time manipulation which was the only let down for me. Overall its a great game but tends to get a bit repetitive at times.