Messed up Zombie glitch...

CDBS14 ]

OLD' date=' cheat has been around after 5 days of release. You can die though; when too many bodies pile up the zombies jump them or glitch behind you and kill you. Also you cant look down because it can make you move, can't knife and stuff, its dumb anyways, takes the fun part out.

[/quote']

you seem to know a lot about this. ;)

i wasnt i swear. maybe cause i actually dont have zombies unlocked. i just join games.

as for the cheat, you always gonna come across someone on your PSN list that knows it, its like trying to avoid the unavoidable. There are glitches out there, better to know them than to get killed by a team glitching and you dont know if they are glitching or not.

For example when the glitch in downfall was working on a hardcore game mode, you went under the map, no one would know if someone was there, you would think they just have a really good sniper. I hate getting killed by glitchers so i learn how they glitch so i can know if they are glitching or not.

Doesnt that make sense to you guys? imagine a new clan comes to UF and they play the socom eval war and they gltich, one of the or 2 of them, there is no kill cam, say they can get under the map; how would you know, if you have never seen or experienced that glitch?

BTW do what i do, report the glitch to treyarch, they will patch it, they already fixed the downfall glitch and a few other glitches where you could climb up trees. So report it to them and they might patch it.

CDBS14 ]

lol' date=' we played once ;D then my FG-42 magically deployed after i revived someone and the game ended.

[/quote']

Huh? Magically deployed?

Anywho... here's our latest level achievement! It was "EPIC" and topped the night off perfectly after our insanely intense Horseman win! And we achieved it with two new guys to Zombie night! Good job atDave, Fluffy and of coarse Cow! Job well done! ;D

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Xanthe ]
CDBS14 ]

lol' date=' we played once ;D then my FG-42 magically deployed after i revived someone and the game ended.

[/quote']

Huh? Magically deployed?

Anywho... here's our latest level achievement! It was "EPIC" and topped the night off perfectly after our insanely intense Horseman win! And we achieved it with two new guys to Zombie night! Good job atDave, Fluffy and of coarse Cow! Job well done! ;D

DSC_0003-1.jpg

you were on that game lol, you must have gotten that error message, cause i know vengeance did.

Vengeance ]

ye lol i was harassing you guys while you were playing' date=' me and some buddies got to 22 but the game stopped dropping ammo

[/quote']

Damn... that sucks Vengence! We'll have to go at it sometime... though it's stressful as hell trying to lock down those Zombies in the later levels with a constant stream of messages saying "invite me"! ;D