new sig

I want to know how to create sigs can anyone plz help me?

I would suggest going to some of the different clan websites and looking at tutorials.

I know that the front page of Urgent Fury lists out quite a few clan sites, and most of them have a dedicated graphics section that will offer tut's.

Another way, is google. Just google Sig tutorial and see what you come up with. Good luck!

i find the frustating part is trying to think it out --then transfering it to the pc.

i got all kinds of badass thought but i am not even close to capable of doing them nor do i have time they take me long

here is my favorite that i made

UNDERWORLD-SIG.gif

it was also the simplest i made.

evryone else has crazy borders and all kinds of cool shit..

i asked on the sig request but no one replied to it

i think damnst8t made me four badass ones but they are your basic sig( i rotete them)

putty made me a nice 3-d one but i lost the code to it and i didnt have it saved

someday i will get the one in my head

but for now the one i have is me to a T

my little champ and his body guards

i find the frustating part is trying to think it out --then transfering it to the pc.

i got all kinds of badass thought but i am not even close to capable of doing them nor do i have time they take me long

UNDERWORLD-SIG.gif

i think damnst8t made me four badass ones but they are your basic sig

putty made me a nice 3-d one but i lost the code to it and i didnt have it saved

Actually, I don't really think too much on what I want, as I ALWAYS search for art. I have prolly 600 pics on my computer that I save for sigs.

Take my current one. It's my first totally custom border, and I was just jackin around with different tech brushes. The pic I already had, but I built the sig from the border IN.

Start by finding different pics you like, then go from there.

Tool_Minion ]

UNDERWORLD-SIG.gif

i think damnst8t made me four badass ones but they are your basic sig

Actually, I don't really think too much on what I want, as I ALWAYS search for art. I have prolly 600 pics on my computer that I save for sigs.

Take my current one. It's my first totally custom border, and I was just jackin around with different tech brushes. The pic I already had, but I built the sig from the border IN.

Start by finding different pics you like, then go from there.

thats what i do, i go around looking for pics, renders and stuff like that.

yeah thats what i did i had about three hundred just for sigs and then another 5000 for the website i created ..but i lost it all when my pc crashed ...now i dont have time to do it...

but

yeah i went to all the tutorials on the lettering and photoshop..(very time consuming at first) as for the borders chyeah right i cant do no shit like that....

maybe someday i'll have some more time but now i got my 20 month old and he is a handfull to entertain..but i love the time with him....i found a shit load of pictures..and then i think of the sig but i try to make it stand out and blends in and then i dont even no the sizes and shit. then when i get something goin i forget what i just did and can replicate it...ahhhh see im getting frustrated just talking about it......

i'll get it. :( i always do ;)

hey CD i like it but it seems a bit too big ;)

also if people wanna make sigs and dont have PS i found this website that pretty much has copied a lot of PS's tools and is free to use, plus it requires no download.

http://www.sumo.fi/products/sumopaint/index.php?id=0

however i'd still suggest getting PS if u can get ur hands on it, cause its all kinds of bad ass once u get the hang of it.

luchesco ]

also if people wanna make sigs and dont have PS i found this website that pretty much has copied a lot of PS's tools and is free to use, plus it requires no download.

however i'd still suggest getting PS if u can get ur hands on it, cause its all kinds of bad ass once u get the hang of it.

if it was smaller the face of the helghan would look kinda weird, so that was as small as it could get.

CDBS14 ]
luchesco ]

also if people wanna make sigs and dont have PS i found this website that pretty much has copied a lot of PS's tools and is free to use' date=' plus it requires no download.

[/quote']

if it was smaller the face of the helghan would look kinda weird, so that was as small as it could get.

i think thier is no size ...but preference ...i like the bigger ones myself...mine is a little too big but i like it.(well the one above)