Final Standings January Black

I have updated the Black site to reflect all wars for January Black. These are the final standings.

What I need every clan rep to do, is look over your stats. If there are any discrepancies, I need you to report them TO ME VIA PM as soon as possible. With the large amount of numbers and info that is needed, it is imperative that you look them over now.

On Saturday January 31st, all records will be frozen and will NOT be edited should you find an error then. So again, look them over now, this is your chance. You have one week to do so.

AGAIN....CONTACT ME VIA PM...with any errors. Thanks for your attention to this matter, and good luck in February.

http://www.urgentfury.com/black/

CpT_NuTJoB ]

Meh no prob's..

Speakin on Whorin it up I had a last minute Affliction partty lastnight and woke up this morning with 3 chicks in my bed including the baby sitter and a splitting headache... I guess I was pretty drunk

CPT man i told you stop writing about your 300LBS girlfriends!!! and that she-male sitter!! LOL

Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]

Meh no prob's..

Speakin on Whorin it up I had a last minute Affliction partty lastnight and woke up this morning with 3 chicks in my bed including the baby sitter and a splitting headache... I guess I was pretty drunk

CPT man i told you stop writing about your 300LBS girlfriends!!! and that she-male sitter!! LOL

Sal I don’t know what your infatuation is with plus size women, But If that’s your thing just come out and admit it.. I mean they need love'in to but no way are they getting it here bro.. I already told you I am not the man that took your mom away from your daddy !!

CpT_NuTJoB ]
Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]

Meh no prob's..

Sal I don’t know what your infatuation is with plus size women, But If that’s your thing just come out and admit it.. I mean they need love'in to but no way are they getting it here bro.. I already told you I am not the man that took your mom away from your daddy !!

You keep on wishing Cpt you keep on wishing.

Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]
Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]

Meh no prob's..

Wishing for what ?? If I were you I would be wishing I was less of a FAQ.. But thats just me You might be wishing for a couple big dudes to rape you on the bus ride from school..

BTW thats another Bump, for Sals ass and the thread !!

CpT_NuTJoB ]
Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]
Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]

Meh no prob's..

Wishing for what ?? If I were you I would be wishing I was less of a FAQ.. But thats just me You might be wishing for a couple big dudes to rape you on the bus ride from school..

BTW thats another Bump, for Sals ass and the thread !!

damn cpt you're such a fag now stop spaming the thread lol.

Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]

Sal is afraid ya'll will find out about him and his ways, thats why he wants me to stop spamming the thread...

Say Sal you ever tell the UF guys about the old man on the bus ?

BUMP ;D

you mean the pedophile that gave his number to a girl in the bus? lol

Dude you told me he offered you a lollipop and rubbed one out for you..

BTW I have the MSN logs and can post the .XML ;)

CpT_NuTJoB ]
Sal0713 ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]

Sal is afraid ya'll will find out about him and his ways, thats why he wants me to stop spamming the thread...

Say Sal you ever tell the UF guys about the old man on the bus ?

BUMP ;D

you mean the pedophile that gave his number to a girl in the bus? lol

Dude you told me he offered you a lollipop and rubbed one out for you..

BTW I have the MSN logs and can post the .XML ;)

that might qualify as a STICKY.... ;D