Cops!

crazyblazer ]

i have never called tha cops and never will. i ive seen some fukd up shit, cops never help.

they must of been close to doughnut shop matty.

one time i cought some black kid from 7mile trying to steal my friends bike back in tha day and i gripped him up and ppl whos house i was in front of called tha cops i held him there for like 40mins and when they got there they all had there dunken doughnut coffees n shit.

i have lots more stories bout cops but they all suck cause they do me no good. :-*

Don't worry Crazy... us Correctional Officers love you guys... we take good care of you when you enter our doors! ;D Just remember though to reproduce... we call that job security! 8)

You know I'm just messing with ya! ;D

all these general statements are bound to be insulting people. in a community who prides themselves on Honor and Respect, sure are a lot of comments saying negative things about people who risk their lives to uphold the law and make sure others do as well.

its easy to insult from behind the safety of anonymity tho i guess. maybe watch less movies so that you don't assume all police are underground drug pushers and assassinating people.

Lexaeus ]

all these general statements are bound to be insulting people. in a community who prides themselves on Honor and Respect, sure are a lot of comments saying negative things about people who risk their lives to uphold the law and make sure others do as well.

its easy to insult from behind the safety of anonymity tho i guess. maybe watch less movies so that you don't assume all police are underground drug pushers and assassinating people.

Thank you.

crazyblazer ]

i have never called tha cops and never will. i ive seen some fukd up shit, cops never help.

one time i cought some black kid from 7mile trying to steal my friends bike back in tha day and i gripped him up and ppl whos house i was in front of called tha cops i held him there for like 40mins and when they got there they all had there dunken doughnut coffees n shit.

i have lots more stories bout cops but they all suck cause they do me no good. :-*

Well good, make sure you keep that mindset. Like I said before, why waste your time and ours. So if anyone ever steals your car, don't call the cops. Go look for it yourself. Don't bother with a nation wide date base that all the police have access too. When your insurance company ask you for the police report so they can give you money, tell them "Cops suck, I will write my own report". See how far that will get you with the insurance company.

Good luck bro! ;)

Some of you guys are getting pretty ridiculous with the cop bashing. You know what I've had problems with cops before, so what. I've also had plenty of cops help me out and I've known some heroes who wear the badge. So out of respect for the good ones (the majority imo) chill out on the bullshit comments. Thank you Xanthe, Big D and Irish for what you do.

I can't speak for Chicago, though they have helped me out plenty of times. But I have never "took my time" because of the income of an area. And I worked with houses ranging from $700k to $80k in the same town.

i wasnt trying to be insulting its just sad that there are to types of officers out there.1 which is good and one that is bad.its sad that the bad ones stick out more than the good, to most people. i know this because my father is a cop and he is one of the good ones and i hear thing that most people dont.again im sorry if i upset anyone,it was not intentional, it was just a reply to a post.i hope evryone who has read any post by me here understands where i was going with this

KIutchest ]

I didn't mean any offense in any way, for the most part i have had some bad run-ins with cops in my past. Making generalizations is always a bad idea no matter the circumstance and i apologize for my ignorance in this matter, I'm sorry for those who took this the wrong way.

WEED-NAZI ]

I wasn't trying to be insulting its just sad that there are to types of officers out there.1 which is good and one that is bad.its sad that the bad ones stick out more than the good, to most people. i know this because my father is a cop and he is one of the good ones and i hear thing that most people don't.again I'm sorry if i upset anyone,it was not intentional, it was just a reply to a post.i hope everyone who has read any post by me here understands where i was going with this

No worries guys. I just take my job very seriously. Not too many jobs require a bullet resistant vest as a tool to go to work. Nevermind a handgun.

Like I said, I'll be the first to admit that a lot of cops leave a bad taste in people's mouths due to how they were treated. I've seen it first hand. So I have no problem people posting about a personal situation they had where they were treated like shit. Its the general comments that offend me.

It would be no different than me saying, "I hate lawyers, they are all crooks. Now I've definitely met good lawyers and I've met terrible ones. But I would never rope them all together as bad because I've had run-in's with one or two bad ones.

In this line of work, if you take things people say to heart you wont last long. You learn how to handle it.

General statements, like stereotypes, are bad all the way around. And I'm just as guilty as the next person. Everyday though, I work towards understanding them and finding away to break them down, for my own personal well being.

And by the way, the first thing I was told, even before being told to always make sure I'm the one going home, is to NEVER EVER EVER go near a donut shop while in uniform, because of the stereotype.

Thank you Prane for the acknowledgment. Its greatly appreciated.

Yea its not that there are more bad cops, its just that they are the ones that stand out.

The good ones just do their job, & unfortunately it is a thankless job. (until you are personally affected)

Thank You...

now quit giving me speeding tickets. :-*

Xanthe ]
crazyblazer ]

Don't worry Crazy... us Correctional Officers love you guys... we take good care of you when you enter our doors! ;D Just remember though to reproduce... we call that job security! 8)

You know I'm just messing with ya! ;D

LOL I have more than few stories of you guys taking "good care" of convicts/inmates as they enter your doors...

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea its not that there are more bad cops, its just that they are the ones that stand out.

The good ones just do their job, & unfortunately it is a thankless job. (until you are personally affected)

Thank You...

now quit giving me speeding tickets. :-*

Chili I wouldn't give you a speeding ticket man. I like you.

A strip search and cavity check on the other hand... ;D That may just make you think twice before speeding again. Or not?!?!?

IRISH BULL ]
Lexaeus ]

Thank you.

crazyblazer ]

Well good, make sure you keep that mindset. Like I said before, why waste your time and ours. So if anyone ever steals your car, don't call the cops. Go look for it yourself. Don't bother with a nation wide date base that all the police have access too. When your insurance company ask you for the police report so they can give you money, tell them "Cops suck, I will write my own report". See how far that will get you with the insurance company.

Good luck bro! ;)

lol, ive had to do one of those things by myself without tha cops help. i waz working and my car got stolen and tha cops didnt find it. they didnt even try, in detroit they care about money, or death.not much else. i found the car myself. but the ppl that took it were long gone there were pretty sneaky.

thanks for tha good luck dude. lol im not sayin all cops suck , u got a good job dude thanks for wat ya do if ur a good one and not a dick like all tha ones i meet, maybe i just meet all tha wrong cops and not tha good ones?

and you know ya <3 me bb. :-*