Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

G.R.A.W.2: & WARHAWK:

Has anyone picked this up yet for PS3? If so how is it , what do you think, are any clans here going to move their clan to that game too?

Same goes for WARHAWK, are all going to get it next Tuesday? The same questions above apply.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest [iLL] Andawg

Playing G.R.A.W.2 right now and loving it! Haven't tried online yet, but i'll get to it as soon as I'm more comfortable with the controls.

I don't think you guys are gonna like Warhawk... This is just my guess.

I "proxy'd" or "hacked" the beta test of it and... its fun and all, but basically you start out with a pistol and could respawn next to someone with a machine and just get owned. This was just the beta though, I am anxious to what the game is gonna turn out to be...

Should we set up a UF room the night it comes out and have some fun...? Whoever makes the room, is gonna have to have a good connection causes if you have a crappy ping, it won't let you make a 32 person room or if your connection is REALLY bad then you can't make a 16 person room.

GRAW2....  love it!  The single player is a fun game that you wish was longer when its over.  Online is where this game really shines though.  All the game modes....  16 player co-op missions....  Funnest time I've had online since mid-Socom2 era.  Its a must have until Call of Duty4 comes out.

Warhawk, I'm sure I'll pick it up due to it holding 32 in a room and having a larger gaming group to hang out with....  but its not that "great" of a game.  Coming from a Socom gamesyle online life, respawn sucks.  Its chaotic and fast paced with "so-so" weapons.  Sure, it might be worth the $40 just for a chance of pace, but if your looking for this to be a game your clan actually plays, look elsewhere.  I had the beta and I think I played Q-bert more.....