G.A.P. Members check email for Uncharted 2 beta invites

SnowBud ]

My quit seems to work fine Bull.

You brought up a good point about the guns you start with' date=' Ak blows at the moment for some reason. I picked up an M4 a couple of rounds and was dropping people like they should be.

That seems to be a good gun. I just have not run into one yet. The sniper rifle is garbage also.

Ok my PS3 did the reset last night trying to close with the PS button. I believe there is a quit feature in the game maybe thats what I tried and it worked not sure.

And I figured out that the M4's are never right near the spawns, there up a ways from where you spawn on the two maps. I also figured out that once I found this gun that it always wasn't there when I went by. The gun is so popular I guess that almost everyone tries to pick it up. So if you find the spawn for the M4 and its not there give it a couple of seconds and it will respawn itself for you.

Nemesis ]
BacklasH ]

I had that problem last night with the quit game and my ps3 restarted.

Same here. The M4 is very accurate, so is the Uzi, but I still like to use the Gatling Gun.

Yea, plenty of people are having this issue. The thread on the PS forums theorizes that its a bug cleaning process.

From the PS forums:

It should be safe, its a way of resetting the system after quitting to make sure no bugs are carried along with it

Anyone else get stuck in a set of stairs or see someone jump into a pillar? I don't remember which map it was , but it's the one with the sniper rifle in the back of the truck.

I got stuck in a set of stairs and had to grenade myself to get out. I also saw some guy jump into a small statue/pillar and kept killing me.

Naughty Dog to fix bugs in the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is getting bug fixes for the multiplayer beta.

One of the fixes will stop the PS3 from automatically restarting once the beta is exited out of, and the matchmaking problem will be fixed as well.

The limits on Deatmatch have been raised from 25 to 50 and the looting limit has gone from 3 to 5, both of which helps extend the play time.

Great news if you play the beta.

SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

How do you become a G.A.P. member?

It's random they say. You have to be invited into it' date=' I think they use to send out invited every couple of months, not sure what the process is now. I kept my PSU profile up to date and always entered all my hardware and games into the site. I heard this helps, after my second PS3 was registered I got an invite. Not sure if that really had anything to do with it or not. Ever since they merged the PSU and the PSN I haven't really followed the process.

http://gap.us.playstation.com/

Anyone can click this address if your a gap member it will let you in.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psxunderground&thread.id=15352

Here is the link to the boards for Playstation Underground. Read this thread, it explains more.

[/quote']

Thanks for the info