Transformers 2: Revenge of the Suck

Haha that's right deadly..

Remember that bullshit black comedy show that came on BET years ago? The entire show was "I SMOKE WEED, HAHA, WHAT ABOUT THEM CRACKAS, HAHA, PIMP, HOE, KATT WILLIAMS, HAHA."

We used to smoke out and watch that to make jokes back at them, we weren't calling the KKK, looking for legal advice.

But, if I want to make a N***** joke, Al Sharpton is at my door calling me a racist, and I get a summons two weeks later.

This sense of entitlement that America has now, is astonishing. But, I guess that is what you get in a free-market.

Because I haven't heard that before. "I'm just saying it to prove a point." :-\

You can ask anyone that knows me here or all the guys I know IRL. I'm about as laid back as they come in racial matters. That pisses me off A-Z. It's the same fucking bullshit I hear in every fucking bar I go to around here when someone gets "caught" telling a N***** joke.

I can say that BMN has never ever been anything but open about race, and he calls me bad names every day. :'(

Difference is, I'm his friend ( or I used to be ) and he knows where I stand. That is the dividing line that determines when racially charged statements/jokes/jabs become hurtful....when they come from an unknown or unfamiliar source. THEN they take on a new meaning, whether it be from a stranger or a mere acquaintance.

Lets be honest, comedians are paid to make people laugh. The person you walk up on talking shit is doing it for the same reason most the time, but it sparks a different cord, as when they meet your gaze and you meet theirs, it's known that they are ashamed, and you are offended.

I think that neither of you need worry about race on this platform though, as from behind a controller and mic your the same color. Socom blue.

Did I tell a joke like that??

No..I didn't..

I was making a statement about entitlement. Just in this context the topic is race and racism.

Sure you may hear stuff like that, where ever it is you live, in a bar, but here on a forum, with intellectual communication, it doesn't compare.

But, go ahead and make assumptions, we all know where that leads people. :laugh:

My only point was that, in television geared for black people, white people are seen as little nerdy clowns, because we don't get "thugged" out. They chastise us, and chastise us, and I have to admit alot of it is funny.

We take it in stride, and have a chuckle. But, if Michael Bay (a white guy) makes a couple bad black jokes in a movie, we should all boycott the movie because he's a racist.

There's racism, and there's reverse racism. That's all I was trying to say.

Nobody is making assumptions. You are the one talking about N**** jokes. Argue until you are blue in the face, it won't change anything that transpired here.

A-Z___ ]

We used to smoke out and watch that to make jokes back at them

A-Z___ ]

I don't make N jokes, it was just to prove a point.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For the record, there is no such thing as "reverse racism". If I hated white people, I wouldn't be a "reverse racist", I'd just be a racist.

There is such thing as reverse racism...

Way to follow along... Reverse Racism is not black people hating whites, or white people hating blacks.

Straight out of websters..

"Reverse discrimination (sometimes called "reverse racism") is, in its simplest form , the practice of favoring members of a historically disadvantaged group at the expense of members of a historically advantaged group."

Again... you're wrong... just because I say "N Jokes" doesn't mean I made one...

And making jokes back at them, does not mean calling them "N"... Or that I am racist.

If they make a racist joke about me, what is racist about taking the same joke, and turning it around?

This is stupid, whatever BMN.. I'm a racist.. You're always right. Take a conversation and twist it to how you interpret it.. Without reading and understanding everything it was intended to be..

So it pisses you off when someone makes a joke about you, but, I bet you watch Dave Chappelle and laugh just as hard as I do, about both races. You just proved the point from my first post, no one takes race lightly. People get

Race is nothing but the color of our skins, and I hate that people even use it as grounds for any argument. We are all the same creature, the only difference between me and you, is where we were brought up. Nothing I say to you or about you really means anything in the big scheme of life. Worry about things that are actually important. If people were blind, this world would be a better place.