TUF 10

MarauderHD ]

Anyone watching the ultimate fighter?

I think Kimbos finally going to fight. He fights Roy Nelson. IFL Roy Nelson.

But the dudes fat as hell and likes to stand up.

But I think Kimbo should do good on the show. Most of the guys so far are chumps. And I would like to see Kimbo make it.

wut is everyones fasination with kimbo he has really no skill when it comes to fighting hes all brute strength and a ego bigger then him machida is my fav fighter

Im probably gonna get flamed for this one, but.... i predict that kimbo will beat nelson. I just dont think fat boy Roy nelson has enough for Kimbo's brute strength and explosiveness after watching some of the one on one training he was doing with Rampage.

are you insane!!! lol

really though... Roy is a tough sob, as is Kimbo. Nelson has the better game, but kimbo is a brute...it will be a good fight for sure:)!