The first night of UFB2 is in the books.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Congrats to all the winners tonight... I hope everyone had fun in their wars, win or lose.

I understand there was some serious congestion in the server tonight which I believed we have remedied by allowing wars to take place in either Canada East server. When UFB2 doubled in size some things were going to change... and bringing as many as 30 teams into one server with 8 players each was going to make things interesting.

A couple of announcements:

1) As voted by UFB2 clan reps there will be a 24 hour period in which clans can re-submit their UFB2 roster, in case errors or forgetfulness reared it's head when a clan submitted it's initial one. The 24 hour period begins TODAY, 5/15 @ 11:59pm CST and will last EXACTLY 24 hours.... till 11:59pm CST on 5/16. UFB2 gunners, ensure your rep knows about this deadline if your clan needs to re-submit a roster.

2) Tomorrow I will be releasing the remaining 3 weeks of the UFB2 regular season schedule. Due to the complication of nearly doubling in size from the first UF:Black, a few things didn't make the jump so well. The home/away schedule was one of them. Unfortunately, not all teams will have exactly 4 home and 4 away games.... and I apologize for that. In the overall grand scheme of things I don't see it affecting very much, but it was an unforeseen complication of adding another 14 teams last second, so I again apologize. Look for the entire UFB2 schedule sometime late tomorrow evening.

3) Last would be a thank you. During the opening night of the first UF:B I was bombarded with questions, most of which had an answer clearly written in the rules. On the opening night of UFB2 I checked my pm box and it was (relatively) empty, and that was a pleasant surprise to say the least. Thank you to all the mature and respectable gunners of participant clans for making that possible. I hope the rest of this tourney goes just as smoothly.

Good evening, everyone.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

I did just notice we had the two UFB1 finalists scheduled for a rematch in week 1... sounds like it was a great war, which was to be expected from talented clans such as AoA and \H/.

The mention of the schedule reminds me that I need to thank a fellow APCer, Smokeosama, for his assistance in making the schedule in such a short deadline. I'm not very talented with setting something like that up... but he certainly is, and helped out a ton by being able to put it together.

Of course this also means I get to blame him for anything that goes wrong... but...

;D

6raVIty ]

I did just notice we had the two UFB1 finalists scheduled for a rematch in week 1... sounds like it was a great war, which was to be expected from talented clans such as AoA and \H/.

The mention of the schedule reminds me that I need to thank a fellow APCer, Smokeosama, for his assistance in making the schedule in such a short deadline. I'm not very talented with setting something like that up... but he certainly is, and helped out a ton by being able to put it together.

Of course this also means I get to blame him for anything that goes wrong... but...

;D

I was unable to attend the match last night but the boys said it was a bick pooping experience ;D

To be honest I thought you guys (ADMINS) set us up against \H/ because your evil villians....And were thirsty for our blood.

Though in the end I know your still evil villians and \H/ is and outstanding group of gentlemen.

just joking keep up the good work and hopefully this tourney is half as good as the first one and i'll be happy, once again thanks again UF and outstanding clans like \H/ as well as others for making this the best thin in socom.

Hollow\H/Ground Death Cell is 95% new editions and this is their first experience with Urgent Fury. I am proud of them to do as well as they did against a Grade A clan as AoA. I'm very pleased to see that these guys played a respected and well rounded clan as AoA on opening day.. See you in the digital field.

Cuz

6raVIty ]

;D

:-*