little shirt logo contest

hey guys RPD wanted there own shirts but we have a problem no really good logo for the front!

i have a lil contest i guess to see what you guys can come up with

Rules: must say S.T.A.R.S have stars on it not be fruity(gay) and look cool

prize:winner gets a permenant honarary spot on our front page of our website(sry couldnt think of anything better)

thanks guys i hope you guys come up with sumtin good ;D

ps its gonna be on a black tshirt

Nemesis ]

Here you go, I stayed with the whole Resident Evil Theme.

ngjv46ku7nrnd0f1pd38.png

BTW - Do you guys have a knife fight scheduled this week? ;D

i can get that pic off google images lol nice try though mate were looking for something outside the res evil theme

and yea we are having another knife fight this weekend it will be on sunday night instead of saturday

Tool_Minion ]

I gotta idea.....but it will be tomorrow before I have time to work on it. What are the dimensions again? Find out the EXACT dimensions you have to work with, and I will throw my hat in here tomorrow.

dimensions are front of a shirt lol idk exact dimensions but front of tshirts its the same shirt as the urgent fury shirt im lookin forward to seein wut u got tool

K, so I sized this down for the forums, as it annoys me when people post GIGANTIC pics...lol. I also added the black BG to show you how it will look on a black t-shirt. If you want to use it, PM me your email address and I will send you the actual graphic minus the black background and at full size.

STARSCLANFRONTOFSHIRT-1.png

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

tool could u send me the png version of that and also if you pm a short bio and some kind of pic ill put up ur special spot on our website

I sent you a PM Friday telling you I did this on my work PC and don't have a copy here at home....it will be Monday before I can send it to you.

And I appreciate the offer, but no 'tribute' as it were is necessary.

Tool_Minion ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

tool could u send me the png version of that and also if you pm a short bio and some kind of pic ill put up ur special spot on our website

I sent you a PM Friday telling you I did this on my work PC and don't have a copy here at home....it will be Monday before I can send it to you.

And I appreciate the offer, but no 'tribute' as it were is necessary.

ok tool really appreciate the help and so does the whole stars clan