[SCK] GETS IT'S EVICTION PAPERS from [UF] CHOSIN ~ lol!:

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...[sCK] has it's dog tags on the toe. We have the best times here as always, it's never a farewell. We have earned our reputation 'over and over' as veterans of the Urgent Fury, and we will continue to uphold 'its' standards and keep them as part of our foundation. We have lost 3 members of our organization for petty reasons, but as Manager I will continue to keep this clan 100% strong.

I helped build its reputation both in the online gaming world as well as here in Urgent Fury. I will not let anyone taint that with their idiotic, selfish tendencies. I am glad that they left because we will be the 'same clan w/the same guidelines that has kept us respectable in the Urgent Fury for over 3 + years.

To my fellow clan brothers, it's been a long year. We still have the [uF] BLACK, and for those who are still in the [uF] CHOSIN...keep up the good work! We have fought together, won together and lost together! There is no difference to us, it is the way we play the fair games together that makes it all worth while. Keep us in your thoughts, as we are always in yours...

I have plans for [sCK] to work with Shane on some T-Shirts of [uF] CHOSIN with our Clan name on the front. This is our next venture while we continue in the [uF] BLACK. [sCK] will have these t-shirts in our forum under Merchandise sometime next month. The will 'still' have ALL THE CLANS WHO PARTICIPATED in the [uF] CHOSIN on the back, so some of you may have an interest in them for the very reason [uF] made them in the first place...so that we can represent Urgent Fury 'outside' of the gaming, as well as on them!

Sincerely,

CRITIKIL: Clan Manager, of [sCK] Clan Killas: Online Assault!