** Attn : All XBOX Players **

I know there were threads like this before but I would like to go a little more in depth with the players who have xbox here at UF. Please reply to this thread if you have an xbox and also if your clan supports it or not. If others in your clan have an xbox please list that as well! Thank You!!

If you meet another XBOX Clan or players please invite them to come join our community. Also send our Ad Flier (http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=9524.0) if you can or just take a second to send a message on xbox live.

Also we are going to be having UF Jam Nights on XBOX. MW1 now and soon as MW2 comes out on that title as well! So keep on the look out for UF Room Nights which will be located in this section.

Once again we are looking to expand the XBOX division here at UF. If you would like to help out you are more then welcome to. Always remember each clan, each individual player is what makes UF what it is today and are the ones who will help continue to grow what we have in place today. We will greatly appreciate anything you can do to help UF : XBOX.

Here is our whole COD squad. Feel free to send us some invites!!

Gamer Tag: Axyi

Gamer Tag: hershizzle

Gamer Tag: ragnarok522

Gamer Tag: Catalyst VC

Gamer Tag: Voss Von Doom

Gamer Tag: DsTiin dK

Gamer Tag: CpDude05

Gamer Tag: Baller9101

Gamer Tag: Devilyoda

Gamer Tag: IV CHRONOS VI

Gamer Tag: Lead Pill

Gamer Tag: LotR Freak 117

Gamer Tag: xManBearPigx722

Gamer Tag: Pendy X

Gamer Tag: Byuusan

Gamer Tag: TG Gimppy

Gamer Tag: Jessica Vanilla

Gamer Tag: AIXJedi

Gamer Tag: Sslimexx

Gamer Tag : RazorSharpShot

Gamer Tag : III RED EYE III

Gamer Tag : JeffreyRebel

Gamer Tag : Soultix

Gamer Tag : brick sity boi

Gamer Tag : MrCrowley868

Gamer Tag : UnshavenUnicorn

I have an Xbox and enjoy titles such as RBV, Bad Company and of course COD on it. There are three members of my clan that also have the box. Mostly Fallout 3 gaming though since for a while there was a lot of DLC on the box for that title and nothing on the PS3 for it but the PS3 now has the same DLC for fallout. Not enough for us to muster a squad but there are a couple of more that have been talking about purchasing a box to compliment their PS3. With the prices dropping many or going the route of having both consoles. I'm also thinking about this Forza driving game.. but the price of a good steering wheel is still holding me back on it. I like driving with a wheel and not having to use the controller for a racing game.

With MW2 coming out there seems to be several that are thinking it would be a better fit on the box than the PS3 and others that are sticking to the Playstation. As for myself I'll probably pick it up for both consoles.

Here's PBK's xbox'rs

Gamer tag GOATgto

Gamer tag Bulldogg

Gamer tag SEcretChief

Gamer tag Actnup

PSYCHOFACTOR ]

Top-billin will be putting together an iLL MW2 squad. Shoot me an invite on the XBL PSYCHOFACTOR

We have a nice size crew that we hope will morph into a constant presence on the game.

For Xbox & PS3..?

I'm guessing MW1 = CoD4. :P

Chili-Palmer ]
PSYCHOFACTOR ]

Top-billin will be putting together an iLL MW2 squad. Shoot me an invite on the XBL PSYCHOFACTOR

We have a nice size crew that we hope will morph into a constant presence on the game.

For Xbox & PS3..?

For Both but this is the XBOX section and Falcon asked to post who was intrested. We have a larger PS3 roster but we hope to have a few Tournaments here to keep the boys hungry on the 360 side.

PSYCHOFACTOR ]
Chili-Palmer ]
PSYCHOFACTOR ]

For Xbox & PS3..?

For Both but this is the XBOX section and Falcon asked to post who was intrested. We have a larger PS3 roster but we hope to have a few Tournaments here to keep the boys hungry on the 360 side.

That sounds great! Come join us for UF Jam Nights. UF will def make it possible for smaller clans to be part of tournaments also! As a official UF Clan it would be great to get the players you have already involved and join the Eval Team for XBOX. Just tell your members to sign up on UF and shoot me a PM!