Modern Warfare 2 banned in Russia due to civilian massacre scene

I was killing everyone lmao. Idk I like playing as the bad guys in video games (Oblivion and Fallout3 my infamy is like 9999999999999) you get to do shit you can't do in real life.

"the game player has no choice but to participate in the slaughter scene"- 1) you don't have to shoot (just as you did Chill-Palmer) 2) IW warns you at the beginning

Idk i think this borders alongside the argument that GTA should be banned cause you can kill cops and there's no way around it, and the hookers and the violence. You're not forced to do anything, but the options are out there. No one's forcing anyone to buy the game, its solely entertainment. My mom and dad taught me what's right and wrong. Some video game isn't going to sway me to shooting cops and running people over.

"The scene itself does not present the player with a moral choice"

The whole desensitization thing is bullshit. Look the movies teenagers are watching these days such as SAW 5 and all those stupid fucking movies, you're gunna tell me those aren't wrong and desensitize people, i mean those movies don't give you multiple options you can click a button based on your morals. COD MW2 is M for MATURE aka over 18, same with R movies. I did a 15 page research paper on the psychology of video games last year, study after study have shown that the mental effects of violent video games are no different if not less than movies. The effects were measured in chemicals and hormones released when photos were shown to test subjects. Movies having the slightly stronger effect because REAL people are involved in the actions.

In the end its the gamers choice, that's why i love America. I don't need any government telling me what i can and can't play, if i find something so morally offensive that i can barely stand it, the fuck im gunna play it / watch it. I'll just pop the disc out and return it or something. I mean i bought the game to shoot people, what better a way to start out a shooting game then to test out the guns on unarmed people :laugh: :laugh: ;)