Bungee Jumping help?

ok so I wanna take this girl bungee jumping this month, but, the place i went to over the summer is closed now.Anyone know somewhere around the Rhode island, Mass. area that I can go? I don't mind a few hours drive for a good jump.

As a P.S. i tried googlin it but got nothing and i wanna know somewhere that someone has had a personal good experience

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Losing the shiny Vampire argument? This is not the way to end it. And of the 20 people in RI I think you're the only one playing in Urgent Fury so good luck finding someone here. LMAO

LOL i looked at the map and theres people all over the north east and i know theres some guys in new york and mass maryland theres gotta be someone here that know where a good place is and thanks to nemesis i won my sparkley vampire arguement

Well I'm not doing either one! LOL.

After you've done an Australian repel (you come down face first and clamp right before hitting the ground which flips you and then you release... and if you're good.. you land on your feet running) from an Helo at about 80 feet everything else comes in second.

U.S. Army Repel School

Schofield Barracks, HI

it's how I got my wings. Of course I was young and stupid back then!! LOL.

Pathogen- ]
Goat ]

U.S. Army Repel School

Schofield Barracks, HI

it's how I got my wings. Of course I was young and stupid back then!! LOL.

So what do you learn to repel? Cause I want to hit up the Bayou next summer and those bugs are crazy

I learned how to repel pinheads..

But of course it was Army training so as you can see it doesn't work that well. :P

Fluid__ ]

heres a pointer...

dont do it lol....

http://www.bungeezone.com/disasters/club.shtml

wheres the fun in .life without a risk some people might be content to sit down and pretend to do something but im one of those people that have to get out and DO it i've done it before i know the risks shes knows the risks thats why im lookin for the right place to take her pardon the no punctation.