what Video edit software?

Guest KingJunk

KingJunks Tip:

I use Sony Vegas 7.0 and it is pretty nice and costly, but if you know the right people you can get it for free ;).

Also when recording try to only record rounds not whole wars and what I mean is after each round hit stop then start recording again. This help so if you needed to upload a round you can go straight to that round and see the footage you need and do what you have to do. This also helps if you want to remove boring rounds where nobody did shit but stay back and camp and it also save space and time.

Yeah I usually go through after and clip out the rounds or kills that I want. But I think I will do just rounds for now on.

I know ME so i got vegas ;) LOL As long as i know the name I can get it. I just didnt know any good ones. I have vegas now but dont know how to use it yet. I will watch some tutorials though. \

I did find a program I understand. Blaze media Pro....its pretty easy but nothing great. If I figure out vegas...ill post my video....its just highlights and bloopers.

Sony Vegas Question.

I put a couple clips into the Timeline thing. I go to the bottom and click record. I let it go till its got what I want recorded and I hit stop. It asks me to save sorta. But when I try to watch it It is just sound with no video. Am I doing something wrong?